The Student Room Group

Girls answer only

As a guy, especially one with autism, I tend to have difficulty understanding girls.

This can be answered anonymously or not, but what are your greatest insecurities and how would you ask that guys like myself be more accommodating to them? I want to be able to help the girls I know around me and know that their insecurities don’t define them that’s all

Scroll to see replies

i think for a lot of girls when speaking to guys, an insecurity can be being validated. Guys can sometimes be dismissive and thats why we sometimes behave differently around them than we do with girls
Reply 2
very sweet post, OP:redface:
My body is my number one insecurities tbh, i'm super sensitive about it
My smile, laugh and nose.
Original post by Anonymous
i think for a lot of girls when speaking to guys, an insecurity can be being validated. Guys can sometimes be dismissive and thats why we sometimes behave differently around them than we do with girls

I see (I accidentally posted the OP anonymously, wasn’t my intention), when talking to people and this is not exclusive to girls, I try to listen to all opinions and perspectives around me so this isn’t necessarily an issue for me but I’ll definitely try and keep an eye out for it.
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
My body is my number one insecurities tbh, i'm super sensitive about it

Oh wait, you’re a girl? My my, I thought you were a guy, my bad!

(I’ve never known a girl to have an interest in Star Wars so it’s definitely a first!)

Anyways, I’m expecting this to be quite a common response so I’ll just say this.

From the environment I’ve grown up in (religious one) I’ve always been taught to respect girls and their bodies because they were made by God and so have infinite value and beauty
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by sy!¡
very sweet post, OP:redface:

How so?
Reply 8
Original post by jackmarshal757
How so?

i just don’t see threads like this often

(I’ve never known a girl to have an interest in Star Wars so it’s definitely a first!)

lol yes i am 100% female
lol yes i am 100% female

Check my edit!

Anyways, I’m expecting this to be quite a common response so I’ll just say this.

From the environment I’ve grown up in (religious one) I’ve always been taught to respect girls and their bodies because they were made by God and so have infinite value and beauty

you have been trained well padiwan
Original post by KewlKitten04
My smile, laugh and nose.

Well, I can definitely assure you that there’s nothing wrong with any of those. But say I’m a guy that knows you in real life, how should I go about being more accommodating?
(edited 3 years ago)
you have been trained well padiwan

Who’s says I’m a padawan? I’m a Grandmaster
Original post by sy!¡
i just don’t see threads like this often

Ah, well. I’m just trying to understand the female hooman more.
Who’s says I’m a padawan? I’m a Grandmaster

oOoooOOooOO sorry my bad 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻
oOoooOOooOO sorry my bad 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻

You’re welcome
You’re welcome

will you train me your ways grandmaster?
will you train me your ways grandmaster?

The ways of the force, of course.

It’s going a little bit off topic now btw
(edited 3 years ago)
The ways of the force, of course.

It’s going a little bit off topic now btw

oh lol sorry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending