The Student Room Group

are girls only interested in popular guys

at my college most of the girls are only interested in the popular group, they go to parties etc. I myself am never invited to these as im not part of this popular group. Most of the guys in the popular group mess around in all their a level classes.

are girls even interested in people with proper aspirations, not guys who vape and go to parties

and are girls ever interested in guys who arent popular, i wouldnt say i look bad but girls are never interested in me.

might be a dumb question buut oh well
Only when they're young and have nothing to think about. When they get older and these same 'popular' guys are losers working in a supermarket, these girls wouldn't even bother with them anymore.
Reply 2
Hm... Good question
Reply 3
Original post by Ojs1
Hm... Good question

Can’t tell if ur joking or not lol
I would suggest not to worry too much about it. I believe that you can find your own social groups based on your hobbies. There is someone for everyone out there.
Reply 5
Everyone seems to want to date models. However there is a consideration of who you ideally would like, and who you can attract
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
at my college most of the girls are only interested in the popular group, they go to parties etc. I myself am never invited to these as im not part of this popular group. Most of the guys in the popular group mess around in all their a level classes.

are girls even interested in people with proper aspirations, not guys who vape and go to parties

and are girls ever interested in guys who arent popular, i wouldnt say i look bad but girls are never interested in me.

might be a dumb question buut oh well

The short answer is no (to the title question). But then it depends what kind of girl you're after... I'm also not popular, but I'm a girl, and I can't say the popular boys are that interesting to me. As well as that, a large majority of them seem intellectually challenged (or at least can't be bothered with school). A few are nice, but I wouldn't want to date them.
Yes, lots of girls are interested in guys who aren't popular and have aspirations and care about meaningful stuff. I know some 'non-popular' guys at my sixth form who have girlfriends, if that's encouraging. There's no need to hurry getting a girlfriend anyway - what's the point?
Reply 7
Original post by sillycon
The short answer is no (to the title question). But then it depends what kind of girl you're after... I'm also not popular, but I'm a girl, and I can't say the popular boys are that interesting to me. As well as that, a large majority of them seem intellectually challenged (or at least can't be bothered with school). A few are nice, but I wouldn't want to date them.
Yes, lots of girls are interested in guys who aren't popular and have aspirations and care about meaningful stuff. I know some 'non-popular' guys at my sixth form who have girlfriends, if that's encouraging. There's no need to hurry getting a girlfriend anyway - what's the point?

thanks for the reply, glad to see there are people out there. the girls im interested in arent even that popular themselves, but look at popular guys like theyre the best thing ever, and keep in mind the popular guys at my school arent intellectually challenged at all, its frustrating but oh well. as u said, theres no rush, the time will come eventually
Reply 8
Original post by Zarek
Everyone seems to want to date models. However there is a consideration of who you ideally would like, and who you can attract

very true, god knows who i can attract lol
No its just peer pressure to fit in.

Most girls secretly like well behaved quiet boy, not popular jock monkey, but they hide that to fit in, dont worry
The older women get, the less they tend to be attracted to the stereotypical 'popular guys'. It is interestingly correlated with narcissism and superficiality, which decreases in people as they age and mature emotionally.

I knew girls back in school who were not obsessed with the 'popular guys' though. Not many to be honest though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending