The Student Room Group

Hacked Google Account

My google account was hacked and I need to get back into it, it had important information on there like job applications, uni offers, etc etc. Can I contact Google or the police for this? The account was deleted but it can still be recovered.
Does your google account have a recovery email?
Original post by strawberrymilq
My google account was hacked and I need to get back into it, it had important information on there like job applications, uni offers, etc etc. Can I contact Google or the police for this? The account was deleted but it can still be recovered.

contact google as they can track whos premesis it was taken to by traking account using the smart device were you get security alerts they can track ip adress and send to police simular thing happened to me
Original post by -erikaka-
Does your google account have a recovery email?

Unfotunately not. :frown:
Original post by 666aaron
contact google as they can track whos premesis it was taken to by traking account using the smart device were you get security alerts they can track ip adress and send to police simular thing happened to me

Ahhh thanks for the reply. So, first step would be is to report the situation into Google?
Unfotunately not. :frown:

Ahhh thanks for the reply. So, first step would be is to report the situation into Google?

yes then thell track own the ip adress of the hacker and theyll send location to police ad reset your password
Original post by 666aaron
yes then thell track own the ip adress of the hacker and theyll send location to police ad reset your password

Alright thank you, sir. :smile: Is there a way to contact Google online instead of their number?
o

Alright thank you, sir. :smile: Is there a way to contact Google online instead of their number?

u may not need to contact them use this info
Step 1: Sign in to your Google Account
If you want to secure this account, skip to step 2. To secure a different account, sign in.

If you can’t sign in
Go to the account recovery page, and answer the questions as best you can. These tips can help.

Use the account recovery page if:

Someone changed your account info, like your password or recovery phone number.
Someone deleted your account.
You can’t sign in for another reason.
Tip: To make sure you’re trying to sign in to the right account, try recovering your username.

Step 2: Review activity & help secure your hacked Google Account
Review your account activity
Review which devices use your account
Step 3: Take more security steps
Turn on 2-Step Verification
Contact your bank or local authorities
Remove harmful software
Install a more secure browser
Help prevent password theft with Password Alert
Important: If you think someone else is signed in to your Google Account, change your password immediately for:

Your Google Account, if you didn’t change it already
Apps and sites:
That you use the same password you used for your Google Account
That contact you through your Google Account email address
Where you sign in with your Google Account email address
Where you saved passwords in your Google Account
other than this you have to phone 1-866-246-6453

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How does that even happen???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending