The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It’s not theft if we’re married and they allow me. I know you’re jealous 😘

I'm not jealous at all. I would never be jealous of someone as hopeless as you. Everyone looks down at gold-diggers.

If I were to become rich I'd never marry.
Original post by sufys12
I'm not jealous at all. I would never be jealous of someone as hopeless as you. Everyone looks down at gold-diggers.

If I were to become rich I'd never marry.

All girls are gold diggers to some degree lol
All girls are gold diggers to some degree lol

This is untrue. And you are a gold-digger to an extreme degree. Poor people get married so this is a lie.
Um why? What’s wrong with you to say that?

They're making an assumption based on your personality
Original post by Iasona
They're making an assumption based on your personality

They don’t even know my personality

We do. We know you're a materialistic person who lusts for money.

The title says a lot about your personality. But I'm not going to engage any further
Join the Conservative Party perhaps? They have spent the last year awarding contracts to their friends and donors, allegedly, so must have some money.
It’s not theft if we’re married and they allow me. I know you’re jealous 😘

Your attitude is really infuriating and is unlikely to get you anywhere. No one is jealous of you, especially if you are (as you claim to be) "poor" and "lower-class".
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 49
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips :smile:)

Too hard, there are too many beautiful and pretty girls out there. I would just try to get a normal job.
Reply 50
Go to a Russell group university, that is your first step. Second step, make an instagram account and post all bikini photos. A rich man might message you.

But if I am going to be honest, there are beautiful and pretty girls out there with hot bodies better than yours. So those rich men will date or marry them first.
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips :smile:)

be pretty
Reply 52
Original post by itsyahg
be pretty

Not enough considering there are too many pretty poor girls. Step 1 would be go to a Russell group university and step 2 would be make an insatgram or onlyfans and post bikini photos and revealingly outfits. Maybe a boob job will help.
Original post by FAG 1
Not enough considering there are too many pretty poor girls. Step 1 would be go to a Russell group university and step 2 would be make an insatgram or onlyfans and post bikini photos and revealingly outfits. Maybe a boob job will help.

that's true actually. i go to a russell group uni and there are so many pretty girls that are getting with the rich guys for their money. no i don't think you need to post revealing outfits or have an onlyfans. Maybe a good instagram would be good
Original post by V℮rsions
I doubt many rich men want women from the working class to be honest with ya, they have a lot better options out there.

I guess I'm rich, but I came from a working class background and would seek a partner I can relate to. But you're right that far more rich people come from old money rather than new, and they too would prefer people they can relate to.
Reply 55
Original post by itsyahg
that's true actually. i go to a russell group uni and there are so many pretty girls that are getting with the rich guys for their money. no i don't think you need to post revealing outfits or have an onlyfans. Maybe a good instagram would be good

Yeah instagram is definitely needed. Attractive bikini photos.
Wealthy gentlemen tend to find their spouses through university or friends of university friends. You will need to work at school and become well educated, nicely spoken kind and with good manners
I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy

Many wealthy people don't flaunt it, nor would they want to be with someone that is in it for the money.

higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires).

Anyone (with half a chance in life) can be wealthy, but it takes determination and hard work. Find something that you enjoy, and get good at it.

Please don’t judge and just give me tips :smile:)

You seem to want a short-cut to money. Your chances are much higher if you make it for yourself.
Bikini shots are way too tarty, especially if you want upper class ie old money. More a celebrity
Reply 59
It’s extremely difficult and very rare for a underclass person like me to become a millionaire, unless I wait like 25 years building something until I’m like 40 which is no time to enjoy life. I want to be young, pretty and rich enjoying life when I’m in my late teens, 20s and early 30s, maybe with one kid and a rich husband.
The most I’m going to do is go to uni to get a good rep and experience and work in an industry where rich people are around somehow (I’m doing my GCSE’s next year and I’m predicted 6s and 7s)

So how do u think they became millionaires ??? Most men u will find that are millionaires r in their 30s and 40s and worked hard af for that money so basically what u are saying is u want all the benefits without any of the work ? So ur just admitting ur a complete scumbag lmao. U bring nothing to the table and expect everything to be handed to u? U r completely right tho that u will never become a millionaire as u have a horrible attitude and zero work ethic so I guarantee u will do nothing with your life😁

Latest

Trending

Trending