The Student Room Group

Hmrc ho compliance caseworker talent pool

Any one had an email about being in a talent pool for HO Compliance Caseworker and invited to an interview. O have applied to a few HRMC jobs where some are on hold but hadn't applied for a caseworker role. I have now been invited to an interview for Glasgow which also I never put on any of my applications and would never move there. I emailed as it could be some mistake but wondering if anyone has had this email. I would go for the caseworker role to be honest and HO at that but i don't even have the option to book an interview on my account.
Original post by mavis1986
Any one had an email about being in a talent pool for HO Compliance Caseworker and invited to an interview. O have applied to a few HRMC jobs where some are on hold but hadn't applied for a caseworker role. I have now been invited to an interview for Glasgow which also I never put on any of my applications and would never move there. I emailed as it could be some mistake but wondering if anyone has had this email. I would go for the caseworker role to be honest and HO at that but i don't even have the option to book an interview on my account.

I'm in a holding pool for caseworker after they raised the SJT pass mark due to the sheer number of candidates. They could have invited you to that as it's a job that based on your scores from other applications you could be eligible for but I'm not certain. Maybe look into finding out the careers email for HMRC and check with them as it could be a scam.
Original post by Reddy5001
I'm in a holding pool for caseworker after they raised the SJT pass mark due to the sheer number of candidates. They could have invited you to that as it's a job that based on your scores from other applications you could be eligible for but I'm not certain. Maybe look into finding out the careers email for HMRC and check with them as it could be a scam.

What could be a scam? I applied a few weeks ago and got put into a holding pot for 12 months too. What were your test scores like? I think they will interview us based on the highest scores first
Original post by Desire2succeed
What could be a scam? I applied a few weeks ago and got put into a holding pot for 12 months too. What were your test scores like? I think they will interview us based on the highest scores first

it just seemed a bit suspicious with OP mentioning that they couldn't book an interview so I thought that if they received it via email and it was not visible on civil service jobs then it might be worth double checking in case it was phishing or something.

I got 58 on the judgement test, 60 something on the verbal one and 81 on the numerical.

As far as I'm aware they could do as they did mention that they have a merit list so the higher your scores, the higher up on the merit list.
it just seemed a bit suspicious with OP mentioning that they couldn't book an interview so I thought that if they received it via email and it was not visible on civil service jobs then it might be worth double checking in case it was phishing or something.

I got 58 on the judgement test, 60 something on the verbal one and 81 on the numerical.

As far as I'm aware they could do as they did mention that they have a merit list so the higher your scores, the higher up on the merit list.

I see. Did you hear back for an interview yet? Im having doubts we will even be interviewed within the 12 month period, there could be enough people who got higher than us in all three tests
Original post by Desire2succeed
I see. Did you hear back for an interview yet? Im having doubts we will even be interviewed within the 12 month period, there could be enough people who got higher than us in all three tests

No I haven't heard anything yet but if I do I'll post something. Have you heard anything about an interview? That could be the case but who knows what could happen in the next 12 months we could get interviews for all we know but I think it's best to look for other jobs for now.
No I haven't heard anything yet but if I do I'll post something. Have you heard anything about an interview? That could be the case but who knows what could happen in the next 12 months we could get interviews for all we know but I think it's best to look for other jobs for now.

I haven't heard back either, I just got an email a week ago informing me of the 12 month pool I got placed into
Reply 7
Hi all,

As some of you have been through the process of applying and getting thro the Compliance Caseworker positions at HMRC, can you please shed some light on the Situational Judgement Test? Any tips or tricks to pass the SJT?

I've looked at some SJTs online, but I don't think it will help in tackling the one at HMRC. Any experience on what to look out for during the SJT?
Any suggestions will be very helpful. Thank you
Original post by nancy999
Hi all,

As some of you have been through the process of applying and getting thro the Compliance Caseworker positions at HMRC, can you please shed some light on the Situational Judgement Test? Any tips or tricks to pass the SJT?

I've looked at some SJTs online, but I don't think it will help in tackling the one at HMRC. Any experience on what to look out for during the SJT?
Any suggestions will be very helpful. Thank you

Hi,

The only tricks I can suggest is to look at the practice test and give that a go. Also try thinking of the outcomes of the actions and see if they are favourable in terms of impact.

Good luck with the test and just be yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending