The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chelsea.uri
Lol ok
You’re now bro going murder into a thread that’s meant to be about bc...

I'm just gonna nod and pretend I understood that sentence :yes:
Original post by the_pharaoh
Ok if they were raped that's a completely different story that's like an exception plus if u were raped u wouldnt have a high count her body count will be like 1

and yes in most cases body count does define a person's character

but again it's not to do witht heir character

how is a high body count anything to do with someone character? a lot of women just want to explore their sexuality and figure out what they like before settling down
Original post by Flozzie543
how is a high body count anything to do with someone character? a lot of women just want to explore their sexuality and figure out what they like before settling down

or it could signify that they have no emotional attachment

nonetheless u cant disagree that it could say smthn about a woman
or it could signify that they have no emotional attachment

nonetheless u cant disagree that it could say smthn about a woman

what does a high body count say about a man then? takes two to tango

alternatively, what about a woman who's sleeping with lots of other women?
some people can compartmentalize feelings from sex, it doesn't mean they're incapable of attachment, if they're in a place right now where they dont want a relationship but enjoy sex, what's wrong with having a wild few years? in my opinion, never having exploring what you want and like before getting into a serious relationship is a bad idea because then you're left wondering what you've missed out on. someone who's had their fun is therefore more likely to commit and not cheat.
what does a high body count say about a man then? takes two to tango

alternatively, what about a woman who's sleeping with lots of other women?
some people can compartmentalize feelings from sex, it doesn't mean they're incapable of attachment, if they're in a place right now where they dont want a relationship but enjoy sex, what's wrong with having a wild few years? in my opinion, never having exploring what you want and like before getting into a serious relationship is a bad idea because then you're left wondering what you've missed out on. someone who's had their fun is therefore more likely to commit and not cheat.

Honestly idc about other men when I talk Im talking about myself

I have a 0 body count Ill prefrably want a woman that is the same
Honestly idc about other men when I talk Im talking about myself

I have a 0 body count Ill prefrably want a woman that is the same

sounds like the issue here isn't the woman's body count but your insecurity around your own :smile:
sounds like the issue here isn't the woman's body count but your insecurity around your own :smile:

well not really I can have sex if I wanted but I'm a man of religion

if anything Im rlly not insecure about anything
(edited 3 years ago)
well not really I can have sex if I wanted but I'm a man of religion

if anything Im rlly not insecure about anything

No but a lot of men sneer at girls with high body counts when it actually comes down to the fact they're not good in bed and are scared to be with someone who is experienced and has been with men better than them.
No but a lot of men sneer at girls with high body counts when it actually comes down to the fact they're not good in bed and are scared to be with someone who is experienced and has been with men better than them.

No Im not worried if anything it would be of help to me if she had experience or I can get experience myself

but as I said Im a man of religion myself
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
I'm just gonna nod and pretend I understood that sentence :yes:

Edited accordingly...
No Im not worried if anything it would be of help to me if she had experience or I can get experience myself

but as I said Im a man of religion myself

What does 'man of religion' mean though...
You can go to the mosque on Sunday but be in the club on Saturday...

Don't confuse faith for religion
What does 'man of religion' mean though...
You can go to the mosque on Sunday but be in the club on Saturday...

Don't confuse faith for religion

Omd i cba with this waffle

no you can't go to the mosque on sunday and club on saturday it is impossible for a sinner to also be a saint it's impossible

plus if u go to the club on saturday then u arent a man of religion cuz u dont follow ur religion
Not at all, you choose what it is. There is quite literally no way he can tell how high it is, your body remains the same. It is absolutely no-ones business and men who aren't weirdos who can get girls, will not care.

Lie, you choose. E.g u can choose to not include times u didn't come etc.
Edited accordingly...

Too late, my few remaining brain cells have dissipated...

yet somehow I'm still able to form a coherent sentence...intriguing :curious:
Original post by hahagr8stuff
Not at all, you choose what it is. There is quite literally no way he can tell how high it is, your body remains the same. It is absolutely no-ones business and men who aren't weirdos who can get girls, will not care.

Lie, you choose. E.g u can choose to not include times u didn't come etc.

creasing at how low all girls body counts would be if it was measured by if they came or not
Omd i cba with this waffle

no you can't go to the mosque on sunday and club on saturday it is impossible for a sinner to also be a saint it's impossible

plus if u go to the club on saturday then u arent a man of religion cuz u dont follow ur religion

We're saying the same thing... those who say that they're Christian or Muslim but swear, have premarital sex, go to clubs, listen to secular music are religious. They go to church or the mosque but they're lives are saying something completely different...actions speak louder than words
We're saying the same thing... those who say that they're Christian or Muslim but swear, have premarital sex, go to clubs, listen to secular music are religious. They go to church or the mosque but they're lives are saying something completely different...actions speak louder than words

No what Im saying that isnt true

as I said u cant be a sinner and a saint

u will never find a major sinner in the mosque

Literal pedophiles lead churches

I don't believe in saints we're equal in the eyes of God
Our religion isn't the same so we're obviously not going to agree

Even though we believe in the same God...
But say less...
Literal pedophiles lead churches

Where did I say churches 👀

I cant speak for churches but ik from experience you will never find a major sinner in a mosque unless he is there to rebound from his sins

Latest