The Student Room Group

What are healthy morning beverages to avoid coffee and tea?

What are healthy morning beverages to avoid coffee and tea?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Coffee and tea are already quite healthy if you avoid sugar. If you're trying to avoid caffeine, herbal tea I guess?
Water w/ apple Cider Vinegar
tasty water
Reply 4
Hot chocolate
Original post by Darya.
Hot chocolate

:smile: ......is this a joke? You just happened to pick something worse than both of them
Reply 6
Original post by mspaghetti
:smile: ......is this a joke? You just happened to pick something worse than both of them

#BringBackNegRep :angry:
Original post by Darya.
#BringBackNegRep :angry:

You want to tell me that hot chocolate is healthier than tea and coffee?
What’s wrong with tea or coffee, assuming you’re not heaping sugar into it?
Reply 9
You want to tell me that hot chocolate is healthier than tea and coffee?

If you get cocoa powder instead of drinking chocolate that can be extremely healthy
Original post by Darya.
If you get cocoa powder instead of drinking chocolate that can be extremely healthy

I need to find your cocoa powder because the last time I looked at the nutritional information of cocoa powder it was terrible. Drop the links so I can drink hot cocoa every day
Reply 11
I need to find your cocoa powder because the last time I looked at the nutritional information of cocoa powder it was terrible. Drop the links so I can drink hot cocoa every day

I'm in college at the moment but when I'll get home I'll find out for you :tongue:
Original post by Darya.
I'm in college at the moment but when I'll get home I'll find out for you :tongue:

thank you :biggrin:
Low fat milk or fruit juice
There's this interesting new drink that's recently been introduced to the market called "water". Seems to be pretty good.
Lemon water
You can make morning smoothies from fresh fruit and veg..,very healthy i assure you lol.
Fruit smoothies or shakes...
Reply 18
If it's a hot drink you would like, you can always heat up some milk and then sprinkle nutmeg on the top.
Green tea with chunks of lemon

Quick Reply

Latest