The Student Room Group

sexuality

im a female attracted romantically to any gender but im only sexually attracted to males (unfortunately), help???
i dont actually know if im sexually attracted to females too i really cant tell
Reply 1
I think it's quite normal you are attracted to males. I think you won't find the majority of women sexually attractive but occasionally you will have that special vibration for some. Hope it helps
You’ve got more important things in your life than to question your sexuality.
Its the other way round for me i find both genders sexually attractive but i am romantically attracted to men only
You are a heterosexual/straight woman. Apologies. It seems cool now doesn't it to non-binary or whatever its called?!

Original post by Anonymous
im a female attracted romantically to any gender but im only sexually attracted to males (unfortunately), help???
i dont actually know if im sexually attracted to females too i really cant tell
How old are you? I think it can sometimes be confusing determining whether something is romantic attraction or friendship - especially with girls where the friendships can be very intense at a younger age.
Reply 6
Original post by one_two_three
How old are you? I think it can sometimes be confusing determining whether something is romantic attraction or friendship - especially with girls where the friendships can be very intense at a younger age.

17 lol,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending