The Student Room Group

AQA French 2019 GCSE

Does anyone distinctively recall what the main/ hardest part in the AQA French 2019 reading test was? thanks
Original post by Ed828882
Does anyone distinctively recall what the main/ hardest part in the AQA French 2019 reading test was? thanks

Hey! This paper is locked as it's being used for Mocks and End of Year Exams. The 2018 papers are online and are on exam board websites, and are a great way of practicing!
Reply 2
Original post by Mentor05
Hey! This paper is locked as it's being used for Mocks and End of Year Exams. The 2018 papers are online and are on exam board websites, and are a great way of practicing!

I thought the 2020 unused papers were going to be used as mocks. Thanks
Reply 3
I thought the 2020 unused papers were going to be used as mocks. Thanks

They're both locked for that purpose. To be honest I don't know why they hadn't released the 2019 papers now that there were proper papers sat. Maybe because the 2020 ones didn't have the usual grade boundaries.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Sinnoh
They're both locked for that purpose. To be honest I don't know why they hadn't released the 2019 papers now that there were proper papers sat. Maybe because the 2020 ones didn't have the usual grade boundaries.

Hey! I think they are going to release the 2019 papers in June or July.
Reply 5
Hey! I think they are going to release the 2019 papers in June or July.

Im doing my mocks in two days for year 10, is that a normal time to do them a my school said that we're lucky to do them at a later date.
Im doing my mocks in two days for year 10, is that a normal time to do them a my school said that we're lucky to do them at a later date.

Most schools tend to do Mock Examinations in early June, so that’s perfectly normal!
Reply 7
Most schools tend to do Mock Examinations in early June, so that’s perfectly normal!

Ok thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending