The Student Room Group

What movie scene was the most uncomfortable to watch?

What movie scene was the most uncomfortable to watch?
Havnt watched the movie yet, but I heard the human centipede is one of the most worst gruesome ones🤔
Reply 2
For me, all of Midsommar. I have never felt so uncomfortable (to the point of a panic attack, almost) while watching a film. On the one hand, I wanted the film to hurry up and end and on the other, I didn't want it to ever end and that is exactly what I want to feel when watching a horror/thriller and it is so rare for me to feel that uncomfortable and for that reason, that is why I wont watch it agaimn because my first and only viewing was just so perfect.
When captain america turned old
Most of 50 shades.
Every single heterosexual romance scene, growing up gay. Like we get it, you're straight, do you really need to shove it in our faces all the time? :/

Also all the foot fetish scenes in Quentin Tarantino's films, especially in From Dusk Til Dawn, since it is such a gross example of male directors essentially forcing actresses to play into their sexual interests or risk not being able to work.
Original post by artful_lounger
Every single heterosexual romance scene, growing up gay. Like we get it, you're straight, do you really need to shove it in our faces all the time? :/

Also all the foot fetish scenes in Quentin Tarantino's films, especially in From Dusk Til Dawn, since it is such a gross example of male directors essentially forcing actresses to play into their sexual interests or risk not being able to work.

Sex scenes, in general, are unnecessary in my opinion. They're time-wasters and very rarely do anything to keep the plot moving; if anything they slow it down.
Reply 7
Human Centipede: when they had to defecate in each others mouths.

Quick Reply

Latest