The Student Room Group

permanently curling hair

I have straight A1 hair but just want a change, I was thinking like a balayage but doesnt everything look better on curly/wavy hair?

A hairdresser had advised me not to curl my hair since the hair type is rare etc etc but idk
Original post by Ciel_
I have straight A1 hair but just want a change, I was thinking like a balayage but doesnt everything look better on curly/wavy hair?

A hairdresser had advised me not to curl my hair since the hair type is rare etc etc but idk

does it work if you braid it after shower? mine gets curly if I do that an NOT brush the curls.
Reply 2
Original post by princess_doctor
does it work if you braid it after shower? mine gets curly if I do that an NOT brush the curls.

it would yes but only for about 2 hrs, after that its back to straight not even wavy
Original post by Ciel_
it would yes but only for about 2 hrs, after that its back to straight not even wavy

Hmmm, I love straight hair why would you want to change it in the first place? mine is not straight but my best friend's hair is, she likes mine (wavy and curly) and I like hers :smile:
anyway some hairstyles make hair 'seem' wavy or such. also when I cut bangs or a boy cut they curl on their own, maybe short hair works? also you said you want a change, why not a new crazy hairstyle instead? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest