The Student Room Group

GLS / GLP Legal Trainee Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lawdreamer23
I didn't either. I just checked. I think (hope!) that's normal.

Not heard anything yet either :thumbsdown:

I've just received an invite to the VRT!
Original post by ameliamay_t
I've just received an invite to the VRT!

Just got mine too!
Reply 62
Just got my invite to the next stage. Good luck everyone.
Just got an invite too! Hope I can pass this stage but do wonder what to do if I make it far because the assessment centre dates are at the exact same days as one of my vacation schemes :frown:
Just got my invite to the VRT! Well done/good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 65
Hi I haven’t received my email yet however I’ve just checked and I didn’t receive an email after sitting the test.. I’m just wondering if this happened to anyone else? And if you’ve received an email yet?
Original post by BL199
Hi I haven’t received my email yet however I’ve just checked and I didn’t receive an email after sitting the test.. I’m just wondering if this happened to anyone else? And if you’ve received an email yet?

No, I did not get notified after having completed the SJT. The only way to check is to click the link for the SJT and it'll say that you've already completed it. I would have preferred if we did get an e-mail for confirmation but since we did not I just took a screenshot of the completion page.
Hi guys, just have two questions about the VRT.

- Do you need to fill out "My Details"? This would make my applications no longer "blind" since it asks for gender etc.
- Can you access the materials or the practise test before starting the timed test? I remember this being quite unclear last year.
have just received my invite to the verbal reasoning test. good luck everyone
Reply 69
Invite to VRT! Good luck guys!:biggrin:
Does anyone know if we will know a score/get a report on how we did with the SJT? Website says you will get an invite to VRT but would be nice to know how I did personally!
Original post by ameliamay_t
Does anyone know if we will know a score/get a report on how we did with the SJT? Website says you will get an invite to VRT but would be nice to know how I did personally!

No they don’t give you a score, well they didn’t last year anyway
Has anyone not heard either way yet?
Invite to VRT, good luck everyone
Original post by makotoast
Hi guys, just have two questions about the VRT.

- Do you need to fill out "My Details"? This would make my applications no longer "blind" since it asks for gender etc.
- Can you access the materials or the practise test before starting the timed test? I remember this being quite unclear last year.

Yes, you can access the practice stuff first. Idk about the answer to the first question.
Original post by lawdreamer23
Yes, you can access the practice stuff first. Idk about the answer to the first question.

Thabk you 😊
I genuinely think it's going to be shambles this year too... I passed the SJT last year and I know I genuinely do well in SJTs overall. However, I did not get through 😂. I don't really mind but taking into account the things that occurred last year, I wouldn't be surprise if there's been mistakes again.

Good luck to all who got through to the VRT!
Original post by BarBlondie
I genuinely think it's going to be shambles this year too... I passed the SJT last year and I know I genuinely do well in SJTs overall. However, I did not get through 😂. I don't really mind but taking into account the things that occurred last year, I wouldn't be surprise if there's been mistakes again.

Good luck to all who got through to the VRT!

What happened last year?
Original post by thesedarktimes
What happened last year?

It's all on the previous years student room thread. Please who did not pass getting positions or invites, incorrect results etc etc
Original post by BarBlondie
It's all on the previous years student room thread. Please who did not pass getting positions or invites, incorrect results etc etc

Yeah, I have read last years thread and ppl were saying how it was a mess that year, and the year before

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending