The Student Room Group

Step up to social work cohort 7 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CStichbury
So pleased to have been offered a place for South East. Couldn't accept my place yesterday as link wasn't working but all working now and accepted.

Well done to everyone that has been offered a place and good luck to those going through the assessment centre stages at the moment.

Congratulations!
Reply 1361
Feeling so deflated after that. Feel like I messed it all up, 😔
Original post by Skkk4
Feeling so deflated after that. Feel like I messed it all up, 😔

I felt that went ok today I feel I messed up the written task massively so was deflated to say u have to pass bench mark for each one
I have been accepted onto South East with OCC!!! I’m soooooo excited to start in Jan!
Original post by BonnieAndree
I have been accepted onto South East with OCC!!! I’m soooooo excited to start in Jan!

Congratulations!!! When did you hear? Surely not this evening? I keep checking my emails lol x
Reply 1365
Hi all, where does the teams link for the AC come from? Thank you 😊 x
Original post by olivia.crozier2
Congratulations!!! When did you hear? Surely not this evening? I keep checking my emails lol x

Thank you!
It was yesterday 4:30pm I got the email!! X
Original post by Chia Festa
Huge congratulations Amanda! I’ve also been offered a place in the South East 😊

Me too!!!! Which LA?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by amandajane52
Wooooohooooo!! Huge congratulations.

We did it!!!

xxx

I am a fellow classmate too!
Me too!!!! Which LA?

Congrats! Oxfordshire, what about you?

Oxfordshire also! How exciting!!

Oxfordshire also! How exciting! You were on my group exercise I think I recognise your name??
Original post by amandajane52
Wow, wow, wow!!!

I just received an email from South East to say that I have been accepted onto the Step up to Social Work course!

I am absolutely flabbergasted.

Good luck everyone. I am looking forward to finding out who my fellow South East students are.

Amanda

Congratulations!! I also got offered a place for South East. So happy!
Oxfordshire also! How exciting!!

Amazing!
Congratulations to everybody who has got a place. Has anybody heard from the East Midlands application yet?
Original post by robeccap
Congratulations to everybody who has got a place. Has anybody heard from the East Midlands application yet?

It sounds like everyone London area are hearing first lol, they might have been interviewed first - I’m waiting hear from West Midlands
Oxfordshire also! How exciting! You were on my group exercise I think I recognise your name??

Yes we were! :smile:
Original post by olivia.crozier2
It sounds like everyone London area are hearing first lol, they might have been interviewed first - I’m waiting hear from West Midlands

We hear next week….they said week beg 5th so keep a look out 😬 Good luck
Original post by Bloss20

You too!!😊
Original post by Bloss20

Good luck!! I’m waiting to hear back from West Midlands also, it’s been the longest week of my life 😂

Quick Reply

Latest