The Student Room Group

exeter or aston or Strathclyde for MSc international business

hi everyone, I would like to know which university is best for MSc international business in UK
I'd double check rankings and graduate prospects, but out of those I'd say Exeter.

(yes, I'm a little biased as I went there, but out of those I do believe Exeter is best)
Original post by ranjith.14
hi everyone, I would like to know which university is best for MSc international business in UK

Hi there,

Those are all good options, hopefully, I can give you some information that might make the decision easier. you can utilize websites such as https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/ and https://www.whatuni.com/degrees/courses/ to compare university choices .

The International Business MSc at Aston is ranked third in the UK and Top 20 in Western Europe ( Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2021). Aston Business School is also among one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA accreditation.

Apart from lectures, the classroom activities in this course range from current affairs debates, company analysis and presentation, culture questionnaires, and so much more. You’ll have the chance to shape the course to your specific interests and career goals with a wide-ranging choice of elective modules. You can examine international business from different perspectives and gain an advanced-level understanding of subject areas, such as finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship.

Aston has an extensive network of partner institutions, including some of the highest-ranked business schools in Europe, such as Kedge Business School in France and other universities worldwide, from Australia, to China, and USA to Singapore. As part of this course, you’ll have the opportunity to undertake a work placement. You can spend from one month to 12 months with a company of your choice, in the UK or overseas. You’ll apply what you’ve learnt on a daily basis and gain valuable professional experience. Partaking in a placement can be hugely beneficial to your career prospects. It will enhance your CV and give you a competitive advantage when applying for graduate roles.

Hope this has helped.

*Ethel
Reply 3
Original post by MatthewAteYou
I'd double check rankings and graduate prospects, but out of those I'd say Exeter.

(yes, I'm a little biased as I went there, but out of those I do believe Exeter is best)

Thank you matthew, can i know what course you did and how is the employment opportunity out there?
Original post by ranjith.14
Thank you matthew, can i know what course you did and how is the employment opportunity out there?

Of course. I studied PPE, and got two graduate scheme offers, one in consulting and one in project management.
Reply 5
Original post by MatthewAteYou
Of course. I studied PPE, and got two graduate scheme offers, one in consulting and one in project management.

That's good to know. cause, I was slightly worried about how the employment opportunity will be in Exeter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending