University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Scroll to see replies

Posting to subscribe :bl:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Hi does anyone know if there's a different Clearing and Adjustment phone number for UoM or is 01613066000 the right number? Thnx in advance guys :P
Original post by NestleCrunch
Hi does anyone know if there's a different Clearing and Adjustment phone number for UoM or is 01613066000 the right number? Thnx in advance guys :P

Looks like they don't have a "clearing number" advertised. So go with that one - at best it'll automatically redirect to the clearing team. At worst it'll go to the university switchboard, you just tell them you're looking for clearing and they'll put you through to their hotline. :smile:
Can someone confirm whether Manchester is going through clearing or not
Original post by Anonymous
Can someone confirm whether Manchester is going through clearing or not

They aren't:
https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/applications/clearing-adjustment/
Original post by Anonymous
adjustment

does that include adjustment?

Yes, have a look at the first drop-down for the FAQ.
Original post by 04MR17
Looks like they don't have a "clearing number" advertised. So go with that one - at best it'll automatically redirect to the clearing team. At worst it'll go to the university switchboard, you just tell them you're looking for clearing and they'll put you through to their hotline. :smile:

Thank you so much for your help <3
Reply 9
For some reason, No uni are picking up call!!
Original post by p123a
For some reason, No uni are picking up call!!

Who are you phoning? :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by 04MR17
Who are you phoning? :smile:

I tried calling uni of Manchester, Warwick, Durham and Bristol for UCAS adjustment. But, the number is not working!!! Did anyone else try?
Even their Main Switchboard number is not working
Reply 12
Was anyone able to connect to the universities since 8.30??
Original post by p123a
Was anyone able to connect to the universities since 8.30??

yes I got through on 01616728770
manchester have nothing for clearing or adjustment checked already
Reply 15
Original post by amelilyj
yes I got through on 01616728770

This is which uni? I tried calling. But couldn't connect.
BTW I am an international applicant. Is adjustment only for UK applicants?
Original post by p123a
I tried calling uni of Manchester, Warwick, Durham and Bristol for UCAS adjustment. But, the number is not working!!! Did anyone else try?
Even their Main Switchboard number is not working

Manchester are not available for adjustment:
https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/applications/clearing-adjustment/

I would double check the websites of the unis you're interested in. Adjustment may not be possible with certain institutions.
Reply 17
Original post by 04MR17
Manchester are not available for adjustment:

I would double check the websites of the unis you're interested in. Adjustment may not be possible with certain institutions.

I wanted to try University of Warwick and Durham. My offer requirement is 80% but I scored 93%. I seriously want to give adjustment a try. But both of the universities aren't picking up the call! I even tried Warwick clearing hotline. BTW thank you for telling me about Manchester!!
Original post by p123a
I wanted to try University of Warwick and Durham. My offer requirement is 80% but I scored 93%. I seriously want to give adjustment a try. But both of the universities aren't picking up the call! I even tried Warwick clearing hotline. BTW thank you for telling me about Manchester!!

if ur course is not that popular hopefully!!
i tried warwick for mine and they said no hahaha
Original post by p123a

Check if Durham are in adjustment. They may not be.
I'll try Warwick for you now.

EDIT: Looks like Warwick is in clearing and adjustment. So worth a try. Phones will be busy, have patience.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending