The Student Room Group

UCAT

Hi..just got my UCat score of 2740 and band 3..what dental schools would most likely consider my applcation for entry 2022? Thank you
Reply 1
Hi..just got my UCat score of 2740 and band 3..what dental schools would most likely consider my applcation for entry 2022? Thank you
You will get more responses on the "which dental school should I apply to?" thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6696400
I cannot suggest any dental schools without your A-level predictions and GCSE's but you should be able to apply to all dental schools except for UCAT heavy ones such as Newcastle, Bristol and Glasgow. KCL could be risky as well due to your band 3 in SJT.
Reply 3
Reply 4
Original post by hungrysalamander
You will get more responses on the "which dental school should I apply to?" thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6696400
I cannot suggest any dental schools without your A-level predictions and GCSE's but you should be able to apply to all dental schools except for UCAT heavy ones such as Newcastle, Bristol and Glasgow. KCL could be risky as well due to your band 3 in SJT.

Thank you
Hi,I got 2590 and band 2 for ucat and I got 2A*,5A and 1B for Olevals and predicted 4A*s for alevals
Could u pls recommend some unis i could apply to
Btw I'm a international student
Original post by watermelon:))
Hi,I got 2590 and band 2 for ucat and I got 2A*,5A and 1B for Olevals and predicted 4A*s for alevals
Could u pls recommend some unis i could apply to
Btw I'm a international student

Liverpool, Plymouth, QUB, Cardiff Sheffiield or QMUL (last 3 are all a bit risky)
Reply 7
Hi..just got my UCat score of 2740 and band 3..which Dental Schools would most likely consider my applcation for entry 2022? Thank you
Original post by Unicorn111
Hi..just got my UCat score of 2740 and band 3..which Dental Schools would most likely consider my applcation for entry 2022? Thank you

you should be fine with the majority of dental schools except the ones that take SJT into account for eg manchester say people with band 3 can apply but people with band 1 and 2 will be favoured and ik that kings takes SJT into account but otherwise well done on ur score its a great one!!
Reply 9
thank you
Original post by hungrysalamander
Liverpool, Plymouth, QUB, Cardiff Sheffiield or QMUL (last 3 are all a bit risky)

Thank you so much
Please don’t make duplicate threads.
You’ll need to post your A Level and GCSE stats if you want the most accurate answer.
Reply 12
My apologies, will remove the duplicates
Reply 13
i believe birmingham doesn't take sjt into consideration and ur score alone is pretty high!

Quick Reply

Latest