The Student Room Group

writing about family in personal statement??

I’m writing about why i want to study my course of choice which is childhood studies and I want to write about how the birth of my baby brother (who is 16 years younger than me :biggrin:) influenced me finding an interest in the children and their development and how I think it’s amazing especially watching and experiencing it first hand,
would that be okay? I’ve seen people say that we should just talk about ourselves but I think this might be a good addition to my PS but I’m not sure
Original post by okidokae
I’m writing about why i want to study my course of choice which is childhood studies and I want to write about how the birth of my baby brother (who is 16 years younger than me :biggrin:) influenced me finding an interest in the children and their development and how I think it’s amazing especially watching and experiencing it first hand,
would that be okay? I’ve seen people say that we should just talk about ourselves but I think this might be a good addition to my PS but I’m not sure

I applied for primary education and talked about my little sister being born and going through school so I think it’s totally fine to put in. I got into uni too so maybe it helped??? Xx
You could mention it briefly, but the WHY you are interested is more important than the how

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending