Bath

Scroll to see replies

Sell me a house, Vic.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Tiffany1990
Sell me a house, Vic.

Haha, you get the reference! :smile: Unfortunately, Honey and Vinegar have been put out of business, so we won't be selling any more houses
Reply 3
Hi,

I'm Arya from India.

I'm planning to apply for MSc Data science with placement year. I have a bachelors in Computer Science (2020 pass out).

How would you describe this course? Is it more practical, applied one or research oriented?
Original post by aryajesh
Hi,

I'm Arya from India.

I'm planning to apply for MSc Data science with placement year. I have a bachelors in Computer Science (2020 pass out).

How would you describe this course? Is it more practical, applied one or research oriented?

Hi Arya,

I would suggest chatting to one of our CompSci students via the Unibuddy app - you can find details of it here.This way you can chat to a current student on that course 1-2-1 and ask all the questions you like :smile:

I hope this helps,
Jessica, a final year NatSci student
Welcome Everyone!

* What subject/course are you applying for?

* Predicted grades?

* What area of the UK / overseas country are you from?

* Why Uni of Bath?
Looks like I’m the first one here😄

Course : MEng Mechanical with Automotive Engineering with a Year in Industry
Predicted: Not sure exactly yet but it’s looking like a few A*s
Area: London

Why? I mean I went to Bath this summer and it’s now one of if not my favourite place in the country. Love the campus (especially the lake) and the course looks really interesting to me. Should be sending in my application soon!!
Hi everyone!

Excited to hear that you are interested in applying to Bath. We have a few different student ambassadors who are active on the official University of Bath Student Room account, so if you have any questions please feel free to quote us :smile:

Leah
Final Year Chemical Engineering
Original post by McGinger
Welcome Everyone!

* What subject/course are you applying for?

* Predicted grades?

* What area of the UK / overseas country are you from?

* Why Uni of Bath?

Hi! I am applying to NatSci with predicted grades of A*A*A* in Biology, Chemistry, and Maths. I live in Devon and Bath is my first choice as I just love the city so much! It's a perfect distance from home (could easily come home to visit for a day), and the NatSci course is exactly what I want out of a degree tbh! Plus I definitely want to go to a campus uni and this campus is so nice.
Applying to Maths with Placement year
Currently doing Maths, Further maths and Econ
AS level: AAAA
Hi has anyone got an offer from university of Bath yet?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi has anyone got an offer from university of Bath yet?

have you?
Original post by Anonymous
have you?

No. That's why I'm asking.
Bath usually makes the bulk of its offers after the January deadline - so don't worry of you don't get an immediate offer/response, it doesnt mean that they dont want you.
Bath usually makes the bulk of its offers after the January deadline - so don't worry of you don't get an immediate offer/response, it doesnt mean that they dont want you.

Thanks, that's great to know.
Who else has applied for Bath?
Subject?
Who else has applied for Bath?
Subject?

yessir!
Bilogy with a placement year.
I’ve applied! MSci Natural Sciences- it’s my equal top choice! I’ve got A*A*A*A predictions in bio, chem psych and maths. I’m really hoping I get lucky and receive an early offer as I’m so anxious waiting!
Hi :smile:
I'm applying for Psychology. At the moment I take Maths, Music and Psychology A levels. I'm also applying to Cambridge, Exeter and Kent.
It's weird how close we are to uni o.O
Hi ! I'm applying for BSc Politics and International as an international student from Singapore. I'm applying to Bath because I like the city and it's still well ranked for politics while not being too oversubscribed. My "specialty" subjects (a-level equivalent) are Economics & Social Science, and History Geography & Political Science.

Latest