The Student Room Group

cambridge interview

Hi, so I am an international student, and I wonder what is the differences between interview with college and interview with international team? Is more time slot the only benefit of interview with international team ?
Original post by apple green tea
Hi, so I am an international student, and I wonder what is the differences between interview with college and interview with international team? Is more time slot the only benefit of interview with international team ?

I dont know what the difference is between the two.

My suggestion will be to have interview with the Cambridge team, if offered.
Original post by Wired_1800
I dont know what the difference is between the two.

My suggestion will be to have interview with the Cambridge team, if offered.

May I ask what makes you feel that interview with Cambridge internation team is better ?
Original post by apple green tea
May I ask what makes you feel that interview with Cambridge internation team is better ?

Nothing specific. I just think it would be good to engage directly with prospective professors. I don't think there is a benefit.
Historically, the advantage was that you were interviewed overseas instead of having to go to Cambridge. With interviews online, the only real advantage is that you get interviewed in slots more appropriate to your time zone.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Wired_1800
Nothing specific. I just think it would be good to engage directly with prospective professors. I don't think there is a benefit.

thank you very much
Original post by Theloniouss
Historically, the advantage was that you were interviewed overseas instead of having to go to Cambridge. With interviews online, the only real advantage is that you get interviewed in slots more appropriate to your time zone.

thank you very much for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending