The Student Room Group

Queen's University Belfast A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stevo000
I called them and they have said, they havent given anyone confirmation emails yet so dont worry

did they say when they were going to?
Hi guys,

I just received a confirmation email from Queens Belfast and it's from the international students email id. Did anyone else get the same thing? I have a British passport so I was a bit confused and they asked me to send a copy of my passport and scanned high school qualifications. Have I been put down as an international applicant?
Original post by limitlesspuffy
Hi guys,

I just received a confirmation email from Queens Belfast and it's from the international students email id. Did anyone else get the same thing? I have a British passport so I was a bit confused and they asked me to send a copy of my passport and scanned high school qualifications. Have I been put down as an international applicant?

Hey!
I received the same thing asking for my high school certificate, my university certificate and transcripts. I received it from the international student email as well. You could always message them asking if you are being considered an international applicant
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by poppy1063
Hey!
I received the same thing asking for my high school certificate, my university certificate and transcripts. I received it from he international student email as well. You could always message them asking if you are being considered an international applicant

ok thanks. Are you an UK national as well? Are you going to message them?
Reply 84
Hi guys,

Having a British passport does not mean you are automatically a Home applicant, it is about residency
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by GANFYD
Having a British passport does not mean you are automatically a Home applicant, it is about residency

yeah I've been living in the UK since 2014
Reply 86
yeah I've been living in the UK since 2014

Then they will just want to confirm that you have not just been here for education purposes. They usually send this sort of request to people with non standard qualifications/routes to application, but if you have residency rights, you will be considered a Home applicant, don't worry :smile:
Hey!
I received the same thing asking for my high school certificate, my university certificate and transcripts. I received it from the international student email as well. You could always message them asking if you are being considered an international applicant

Hey, I haven't received a confirmation email yet and I'm an international applicant, is there any way I can contact them, maybe a live chat, that would be most helpful.
Original post by Subi2254
Hey, I haven't received a confirmation email yet and I'm an international applicant, is there any way I can contact them, maybe a live chat, that would be most helpful.

Hey! I think they emailed me because they wanted proof of my qualifications. So I don’t think you should worry that they haven’t contacted you yet! Unless they need more information from you I don’t think they’ll send out anything until interview invites :smile: but if you’re worried you can email them. They are super helpful
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey! I think they emailed me because they wanted proof of my qualifications. So I don’t think you should worry that they haven’t contacted you yet! Unless they need more information from you I don’t think they’ll send out anything until interview invites :smile: but if you’re worried you can email them. They are super helpful

Thank you :smile: I think I'll email them just in case
Anyone know whether interviews will be online or face 2 face this year?
I called them and they have said, they havent given anyone confirmation emails yet so dont worry

Thank you so much!!!
Anyone know whether interviews will be online or face 2 face this year?

Hi Stevo000,

Unfortunately the school are yet to decide wether the interviews for 2022 entry will be in person or online. Due to the changing situation is is difficult to make a decision so far in advance. They say that they will release information as soon as they can. https://www.qub.ac.uk/directorates/MRCI/admissions/FileStore/Filetoupload,1170542,en.pdf
Here is some more info on the interview and selection process.

Thanks,
Team Queen's,
Charlotte, MA Conflict Transformation
Original post by Queen's University Belfast Student Reps
Hi Stevo000,

Unfortunately the school are yet to decide wether the interviews for 2022 entry will be in person or online. Due to the changing situation is is difficult to make a decision so far in advance. They say that they will release information as soon as they can. https://www.qub.ac.uk/directorates/MRCI/admissions/FileStore/Filetoupload,1170542,en.pdf
Here is some more info on the interview and selection process.

Thanks,
Team Queen's,
Charlotte, MA Conflict Transformation

Thank you
Original post by GANFYD
It did seem cut offs may have gone up a little last year, so have a read through last year's thread to see what sort of scores got an interview. QUB would ususally publish their cut offs and updated selection document before the UCAS deadline, but most unis seem to be holding back at present. They have also hinted they may be changing shortlisting, so do keep an eye on things

Where have they hinted that? I’ve applied this year and it was my risky choice and now i’m regretting it😂
Reply 95
Original post by lilyfrost
Where have they hinted that? I’ve applied this year and it was my risky choice and now i’m regretting it😂

At the time I posted this, the website and the MSC Entry Requirement Document said "Please note these requirements are currently being reviewed". But since then, they have released their scoring document for 2022 entry, and it all seems to be the same :smile:
Original post by a.dream
Hello! I actually emailed QUB asking them about confirmation emails and they said they did them?? But I haven't got mine, which is weird because I've got emails from all the rest. My guess is that, they only send out emails once they are 100% sure you meet the entry requirements? Or they don't look at applications until a month later lol

u got it yet?
I have not received a confirmation email either
Original post by pepsicola11

I was worried about not getting mine as well. I emailed them and its sorted now!
Original post by pepsicola11

have u received that email where they ask you about your passport and other documents?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending