The Student Room Group

Accenture 2022-23 Graduate Scheme applicants

Hi I couldn’t see a thread for applicants to the 22-23 grad schemes which have just opened.

Consulting isn’t opening for Newcastle this year which I’m gutted about but I’ve applied for client delivery instead.

Would be good to keep in touch with other applicants :smile: good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by northerngirl21
Hi I couldn’t see a thread for applicants to the 22-23 grad schemes which have just opened.

Consulting isn’t opening for Newcastle this year which I’m gutted about but I’ve applied for client delivery instead.

Would be good to keep in touch with other applicants :smile: good luck!

Hi there. I also applied but for the Manchester Consulting Scheme. Any luck with getting an invite for the online assessment?
Original post by Bleuciel_
Hi there. I also applied but for the Manchester Consulting Scheme. Any luck with getting an invite for the online assessment?

Nope not yet but I only sent my application on Sunday night. I looked at posts from last years applicants & it looks like some people were sent the discovery portal invite within a few days and others took weeks/months!
Nope not yet but I only sent my application on Sunday night. I looked at posts from last years applicants & it looks like some people were sent the discovery portal invite within a few days and others took weeks/months!

Oh wow. I sent mine in mid October. I’ve been a participant of their Experience Live and they did say to expect an invite in 2-3 weeks.
might apply but they rejected me last time so Idk
Hi, I also applied for Manchester consulting last Friday and I still haven't heard back form there. Was starting to get a bit worried.
Original post by conpsych66
Hi, I also applied for Manchester consulting last Friday and I still haven't heard back form there. Was starting to get a bit worried.

At the webinar they said they aim to review applications within 2-3 weeks :smile: good luck!!

The webinar was really helpful - explained what the virtual assessment centre involves and how to stand out (if I get that far!) - the recording will be on the website soon
At the webinar they said they aim to review applications within 2-3 weeks :smile: good luck!!

The webinar was really helpful - explained what the virtual assessment centre involves and how to stand out (if I get that far!) - the recording will be on the website soon

Could you post the link for it when you get it? Or like any idea where the webinar will be posted?
Original post by Jessilover98
Could you post the link for it when you get it? Or like any idea where the webinar will be posted?

They said it could take up to 10 days to post the webinar recording to the website, but some of the earlier ones are already up here https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/careers/local/accenture-live
They said it could take up to 10 days to post the webinar recording to the website, but some of the earlier ones are already up here https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/careers/local/accenture-live

Thanks a bunch!
Has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by JohnSmitha

Nope still nothing :frown: but I know people have already got offers
Original post by JohnSmitha

When did you apply? A lot of the schemes just closed to applications so hopefully they will get to you soon
Nope still nothing :frown: but I know people have already got offers

People already got offers? But didnt the applications open like 20 days ago? 🤭
When did you apply? A lot of the schemes just closed to applications so hopefully they will get to you soon

I applied Mid Oct
People already got offers? But didnt the applications open like 20 days ago? 🤭

I was equally surprised. My friend’s in a group chat with offer holders and there is like 4 of them so far. It’s stressing me out to be honest, I still haven’t heard back since submitting my application.
I was equally surprised. My friend’s in a group chat with offer holders and there is like 4 of them so far. It’s stressing me out to be honest, I still haven’t heard back since submitting my application.

When did you submit?
hey guys

i applied for London Consulting [applied last week, got the online assessment instantly and completed it] and got an invite for AC yesterday but there are no dates available so i emailed them today asking about future dates since the invite email says i'd need to book within 5 days of the invite or it will be withdrawn :frown:

hoping they get back to me

when i was looking at the thread for last years intakes, AC's were running till March 2021?? So the long wait for online assessment shouldn't be a problem hopefully!

can anyone please give some insight into this years ACs? shocked to read offers were already made! huge congrats to those!!

thanks
Original post by flowerpot2021
hey guys

i applied for London Consulting [applied last week, got the online assessment instantly and completed it] and got an invite for AC yesterday but there are no dates available so i emailed them today asking about future dates since the invite email says i'd need to book within 5 days of the invite or it will be withdrawn :frown:

hoping they get back to me

when i was looking at the thread for last years intakes, AC's were running till March 2021?? So the long wait for online assessment shouldn't be a problem hopefully!

can anyone please give some insight into this years ACs? shocked to read offers were already made! huge congrats to those!!

thanks

None of us here got any assessments or anything. But do check after every hour or so, and log in first thing in the morning. I’m talking 8-9 am. I did this for an AC with a different firm last year and got the date, its a lot of work but its worth it!
None of us here got any assessments or anything. But do check after every hour or so, and log in first thing in the morning. I’m talking 8-9 am. I did this for an AC with a different firm last year and got the date, its a lot of work but its worth it!

thanks for the tip!!

if you dont mind me asking, have you already graduated? how have you been finding the job finding process? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest