The Student Room Group

Student finance application withdrawn

I received two letters today’s. On saying my student finance has been approved and the other saying payments are to be stopped. I logged onto my student finance and my application had been withdrew because the university withdrew it. My ucas is unchanged as I am yet to accept my offers. Is this error because I haven’t accepted my offers yet? I thought I had till the 9th of june
Original post by Zhb4838228
I received two letters today’s. On saying my student finance has been approved and the other saying payments are to be stopped. I logged onto my student finance and my application had been withdrew because the university withdrew it. My ucas is unchanged as I am yet to accept my offers. Is this error because I haven’t accepted my offers yet? I thought I had till the 9th of june

Hi there,

Just to confirm, is it a 23/24 application that you've made?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Thanks, Graeme

It’s says 2022/23. Is that the problem then?
Reply 3
Hi there,

Thanks, Graeme

I just checked and it says 2022/23. How do I correct this?
I just checked and it says 2022/23. How do I correct this?

This isn't a problem, don't worry. You just need to make a 23/24 application: these cover courses that begin this September or later, and you can do this online now.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 5
This isn't a problem, don't worry. You just need to make a 23/24 application: these cover courses that begin this September or later, and you can do this online now.

Thanks, Graeme

Okay, thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it
Okay, thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending