The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Official Royal Holloway 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nmorenopaiva
Wow! That's great. Let me know if you do end up getting the RHUL offer. Good luck with everything!

And thank you for the good luck for my entrance exams. I really do hope they go well.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Titch1781
Hi everyone! I've applied to study Law and criminology at Holloway. I got an offer a couple of days ago.

Hi I’m also applying for Law with Criminology! Congratulations on getting your offer!!
Original post by nmorenopaiva
Wow! That's great. Let me know if you do end up getting the RHUL offer. Good luck with everything!

I got both my RHUL offers today! AAA and ABB!
Original post by Anonymous

Ayyyy congrats What did you apply for? And when did you apply?
I applied for computer science a couple of days ago. Has anyone received any offers yet?
Original post by Fifty345
Ayyyy congrats What did you apply for? And when did you apply?

Thanks so much! I applied for Astrophysics BSc and Digital Geoscience BSc on the 14th October. They received my application on the 15th. :smile:
I have an unconditional offer for Ancient History. My A-levels are English lit, Biology, and Psychology.
I got the offer circa. 10 days after applying.
I have an unconditional offer for Ancient History. My A-levels are English lit, Biology, and Psychology.
I got the offer circa. 10 days after applying.

Congratulations! When did you apply? :smile:
anyone got an offer to study psychology at RHUL? if so, after how long since you applied did u get the offer? xx

Yay!!!! That's great! I told you everything will be fine in the end and what is meant to be will be. Congrats on your offer and hope everything goes well! :smile:
Congratulations! When did you apply? :smile:

Thank you! I applied on October 8th and got an offer on the 18th.
Original post by eshasohal4
anyone got an offer to study psychology at RHUL? if so, after how long since you applied did u get the offer? xx

I just got an offer from them today (C806 ABB)!! I applied on the 4th of November :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by eshasohal4

I got an offer about a month after applying (C801).
Reply 33
anyone applying for biomed? I applied in October and got an offer last week!!
Original post by Watermelon_2004
Hi I’m also applying for Law with Criminology! Congratulations on getting your offer!!

Thank you! Hopefully see you next year!
Anyone got one for computer science yet?
I have applied for Medical Biochemistry with a year in industry. Anyone had any offers for any of the biochem courses yet?
Hi! Management with Entrepreneurship (Year in Business)Currently studying Psychology, Business and health and social care :smile:
Just got an offer for computer science. Reduced to two B’s!!
Original post by Evil Homer
Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

Course: MSci Geoscience

Current Subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Classical Civilisation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending