The Student Room Group

University of Dundee A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Robbo2463
Yeah, got one through today @LidaH

Well done!! 🙂👏👏Could you share your stats?
Original post by wiggsyyyy
Yeah sure I was predicted A*A*A for Bio, Chem and Maths for my A levels. I have a ucat score of 2670 and B3. My interview has been booked for the 3rd of December.

Congrats on your invite. Do you know if internationals are ranked together as a group for Dundee?
Has any international applicant with CBSE qualifications received an interview yet?
Original post by loveforchelsea
Has any international applicant with CBSE qualifications received an interview yet?

I have CBSE qualifications too…I haven’t received any invites yet….wbu? Have u received invites from any of the unis u applied to?
Original post by vaish20004
I have CBSE qualifications too…I haven’t received any invites yet….wbu? Have u received invites from any of the unis u applied to?

Nope, I haven't received any invites yet. I did receive a CASPER test invite from KMMS though, that's another test international and graduate students have to do for that particular uni. If you don't mind, could you please tell me what unis you applied to?
Nope, I haven't received any invites yet. I did receive a CASPER test invite from KMMS though, that's another test international and graduate students have to do for that particular uni. If you don't mind, could you please tell me what unis you applied to?

Sure..I applied to Dundee, UEA, Exeter, Aston as I only got a 2450 score in ucat, 93.2% achieved in 10th and 88% predicted in 12th my ucat score isn’t great so I saw tht these schools focus more on the academic scores…do u mind sharing ur stats
Sure..I applied to Dundee, UEA, Exeter, Aston as I only got a 2450 score in ucat, 93.2% achieved in 10th and 88% predicted in 12th my ucat score isn’t great so I saw tht these schools focus more on the academic scores…do u mind sharing ur stats

86.8% in 10th, 90.5% in 12th, 2710 & B3 in UCAT and I have applied to KMMS, Dundee, Aberdeen and Liverpool as of now
86.8% in 10th, 90.5% in 12th, 2710 & B3 in UCAT and I have applied to KMMS, Dundee, Aberdeen and Liverpool as of now

Thts amazing r u a graduate?
Thts amazing r u a graduate?

No no, school leaver
No no, school leaver

Ohk…I haven’t seen any CBSE applicants receive interviews yet..
Hi does anyone know if the interview invites for international students are given in batches?
Reply 51
Interview invite just there!!
Scottish school leaver (on a gap year)
2720 B1, 8As 5As 3As
Original post by Lecp
Interview invite just there!!
Scottish school leaver (on a gap year)
2720 B1, 8As 5As 3As

Congratulations! Is it online and when is it?
Reply 53
Congratulations! Is it online and when is it?

Thank you, it is online and on the 7th of December
The dates available to me were 29/30th nov and 6/7/8th dec
Reply 54
Have any grads heard back from Dundee yet? Lowkey bricking it haha

(got AAABBC at Higher, 3010 band 1 UCAT and predicted 1st, but lowkey scared about that damn C)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by BW15
Have any grads heard back from Dundee yet? Lowkey bricking it haha

(got AAABBC at Higher, 3010 band 1 UCAT and predicted 1st, but lowkey scared about that damn C)

Nope I've not heard back, but not liking my chances 😩 I did far worse at school but then went on to achieve a first class Biomedical Degree, so really hoping they can look past school 😩
My UCAT wasn't great either though so praying for the graduate entry route as my GAMSAT was a lot better 🤦*♀️
Original post by LidaH
Well done!! 🙂👏👏Could you share your stats?

School leaver . Predicted 3A*s Ucat 2770
Original post by lilybakerxxx_x
I have an interview invite. GCSES:999999999 As:Further maths A Predicted A*A*A*, bio, chem and maths.
RUK Applicant.
UCAT 2720

Congratulations! Did u just receive it now?
Has any other Scottish school leavers not heard anything yet? Or just me?
Original post by DCoutts03
Has any other Scottish school leavers not heard anything yet? Or just me?

I’m still waiting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending