The Student Room Group

Freesciencelessons is animated now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02lgP9u_bcE

It's weird hearing him speak through a cartoon... I'll miss the fancy ties.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by summerbirdreads

nooooooo why has he done that :sad:
lol what am i saying i dont even use him anymore :lol:
Original post by Food!
nooooooo why has he done that :sad:
lol what am i saying i dont even use him anymore :lol:

I don't watch him either... but maybe occasionally for nostalgia and he does upload A-level chemistry videos but he only covered some topics from year 12.
I don't watch him either... but maybe occasionally for nostalgia and he does upload A-level chemistry videos but he only covered some topics from year 12.

lol i havent touched gcse stuff in ages hahaha

rip his fancy ties :frown:
Why did he do that? Isn’t it cheaper to film himself? Idk why I’m complaining when I’m at uni now so it won’t affect me.
Original post by hungrysalamander
Why did he do that? Isn’t it cheaper to film himself? Idk why I’m complaining when I’m at uni now so it won’t affect me.

I'm in year 13... I don't why I'm complaining either... I should go get a life.
Original post by abi786
rip his fancy ties :frown:

Yeah, I'll miss those.
Original post by Food!
lol i havent touched gcse stuff in ages hahaha

Me too.... why should I revisit that ****?
Original post by hungrysalamander

he says in the video description that its quicker, but i dont get how making an animation is quicker :smile:
Me too.... why should I revisit that ****?

lmao it was truma ngl haha

ahh me too but then I do get what he meant under one comment...
he said this,

"Hi. I'm producing animated videos now because I turned 50 last week and, to be honest, it is exhausting being in a video. If I make a mistake, I do another take. So because it's exhausting, I find that I don't make very many videos. By animating, I can make a lot more and help more people. Also, I'll be able to keep freesciencelessons running now for many more years, whereas I don't think I could do that if I was still in the videos. My tip for your mocks is not to panic but to be honest about the topics that you're worst at and revise them. Lots of students just revise the topics that they like but that doesn't really help."

😭gonna miss the fancy ties alot
Original post by Food!
lmao it was truma ngl haha

But Freesciencelessons was the only beacon of hope during GCSEs.... I wish every teacher was a clone of him, life would be so much better.
Original post by lattae :p
ahh me too but then I do get what he meant under one comment...
he said this,

"Hi. I'm producing animated videos now because I turned 50 last week and, to be honest, it is exhausting being in a video. If I make a mistake, I do another take. So because it's exhausting, I find that I don't make very many videos. By animating, I can make a lot more and help more people. Also, I'll be able to keep freesciencelessons running now for many more years, whereas I don't think I could do that if I was still in the videos. My tip for your mocks is not to panic but to be honest about the topics that you're worst at and revise them. Lots of students just revise the topics that they like but that doesn't really help."

😭gonna miss the fancy ties alot

OMG! that's so sweet of him, he's such a caring person! I'm his biggest fangirl ngl.
But Freesciencelessons was the only beacon of hope during GCSEs.... I wish every teacher was a clone of him, life would be so much better.

so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee i had 4 different no 5 different chem teachers id rather just have his clone
Original post by Food!
so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee i had 4 different no 5 different chem teachers id rather just have his clone

I want a clone of him for A-levels ngl.. my physics teachers suck.
I want a clone of him for A-levels ngl.. my physics teachers suck.

lol wouldnt he be more helpful for a-level chem :lol:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Food!
lol wouldnt he be more helpful for a-level chem :lol:

My chem teachers are great... but I'd still want his clones though.
Me too.. he saved my GCSEs.
I KNOW ITS SO SAD!!
he's my GCSE bae.
it's so sad

Quick Reply

Latest