The Student Room Group

CGP book

How do I cover the whole of chemistry in 18 hours. And how long would it take to just read a page from the CGP book?
either watch freesciencelessons videos, go through all the content on seneca/cognito
if you want to practice questions, use the physicsandmathstutor website
i advise AGAINST just reading your cgp book
Original post by suzy23
How do I cover the whole of chemistry in 18 hours. And how long would it take to just read a page from the CGP book?

Go through the official specification. It is super concise, and tells you exactly what you need to know. If you find anything you don't understand, go on freesciencelessons, as he has playlists on each topic. You can watch the vids at 2x speed. Also, remember you only need to cover the first 5 topics, as it is only paper 1 tommorow.
Original post by suzy23

As @minwom28818 said, go through your entire spec for chemistry - mark all the topics you need to work on/not confident in and look at videos on these on freesciencelessons and cognito (as @thrivingfrog said), you could read over your cgp book, but don't use it solely as your revision material.
After that do practice papers, PMT and MME revise are great for this, and everything is free to download including the mark schemes, if you have a cgp exam practice workbook use that too.
I hope that helps and good luck for your exams!

Quick Reply

Latest