KPMG Apprenticeship Audit 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Any updates guys ?
Original post by Radeegpoll
Any updates guys ?

No
Reply 22
I really wanna get into this apprenticeship but I’ve known that I’ve done soo bad 😭😭
Original post by Radeegpoll
I really wanna get into this apprenticeship but I’ve known that I’ve done soo bad 😭😭

why do you really want to get into this one?
Reply 24
Stop asking dumb questions 😂
The salary aswell as the actual job and the way they treat their staff is really good as my friend did work experience there too
I believe people are starting to hear back from KPMG now
Original post by reditater
I believe people are starting to hear back from KPMG now

They are

I failed unfortunatly
Original post by Sevataar
They are

I failed unfortunatly

What did they say to you if you don't mind me asking
What did they say to you if you don't mind me asking

They just said I was unsuccessful and hoped the strength report would be useful
Original post by Sevataar
They just said I was unsuccessful and hoped the strength report would be useful

Sorry to hear that, hopefully all goes best for you with whatever else you plan to do
Sorry to hear that, hopefully all goes best for you with whatever else you plan to do

Did you get in? How did the delivering outcomes go?
Original post by snow.fall15
Did you get in? How did the delivering outcomes go?

It was good I think, I got an email saying it can take up to 6 weeks to hear back from them about this assessment now

Thank you for the kind words

KPMG wasnt my number 1 thing I was holding out for, mainly because if the feedback times being so long; I'm not too upset as I have a few back ups.

Best of luck to you (and everyone here) going foreward
Reply 33
Hi, I applied for the KPMG Audit Apprenticeship a couple days ago and I am planning on doing the first online assessment this weekend. Does anyone know is it still taking 6 to 8 weeks for people to hear back after completing the first assessment or should I expect to hear back sooner than that now as it is after the Christmas period?
Reply 34
Original post by a...a
Hi, I applied for the KPMG Audit Apprenticeship a couple days ago and I am planning on doing the first online assessment this weekend. Does anyone know is it still taking 6 to 8 weeks for people to hear back after completing the first assessment or should I expect to hear back sooner than that now as it is after the Christmas period?

i believe the main reason is because of the new assessments they implemented, hence timing may be a bit long
Reply 35
Hey Diya, thanks for the reply. I just completed the first digital assessment and I have received an email from KPMG saying they should get back to me within 5 working days. Have you also applied?
Original post by a...a

I did the delivering outcomes in early Feb and they said 6 weeks
Reply 37
Ah okay I haven't got to that stage yet, that's good to know that if I get through to that stage I'll be waiting a while for a response
It was good I think, I got an email saying it can take up to 6 weeks to hear back from them about this assessment now

I've heard back now. They say I've passed but that a bunch of people are ahead of me in the queue bcoz rolling basis so not invited to virtual pad yet :frown: What about you?
I did the delivering outcomes in early Feb and they said 6 weeks
(edited 2 years ago)
I've heard back now. They say I've passed but that a bunch of people are ahead of me in the queue bcoz rolling basis so not invited to virtual pad yet :frown: What about you?

I got that message to. They said the same thing with the first assessment when in fact no one had heard back, you shouldn't be too worried especially as I applied in early December but still hear back the same time as everyone who applied in like February. I think its a way to cover up the fact they're behined on schedule.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending