The Student Room Group

geography

hey, im currently trying to do my NEA for geography a level but I'm stuck on what my title should be, I'm looking at human geography for it and i would appreciate any help!
Reply 1
What specifically is your topic.

Mine was "What are the impacts of regeneration on (a specific place) "
Reply 2
I'm looking at regeneration aswell, our teachers are saying that it has to be really specific, I was going to do canary wharf but they said its too broad:/
Reply 3
Original post by r.izwanaa
I'm looking at regeneration aswell, our teachers are saying that it has to be really specific, I was going to do canary wharf but they said its too broad:/

really?? the place i did was the same size, and someone else in my class did it and my teacher said it was fine.
Maybe say canary wharf but in your 'Location' section highlight a specific road or block for the specific factors.
E.G. within my area i looked at regenerations impact on the environment in park and i looked at regenerations impact on the economics of my areas from a tower block.
I got full marks in my geography NEA last year and my title was really basic,

To what extent does inequality exist in X?

I then looked at the most and least deprived areas of my town to see if there were distinct differences and whether it was due to funding or generational trends and stuff.

I looked into 3 main areas - health (in looking at availability of fresh food), education (gcse, a level results and progression to HE) and environmental (amount of litter, graffiti etc)
Reply 5
Original post by 3908
really?? the place i did was the same size, and someone else in my class did it and my teacher said it was fine.
Maybe say canary wharf but in your 'Location' section highlight a specific road or block for the specific factors.
E.G. within my area i looked at regenerations impact on the environment in park and i looked at regenerations impact on the economics of my areas from a tower block.

yeah i might just do that, thank you !
Reply 6
Original post by azby1098
I got full marks in my geography NEA last year and my title was really basic,

To what extent does inequality exist in X?

I then looked at the most and least deprived areas of my town to see if there were distinct differences and whether it was due to funding or generational trends and stuff.

I looked into 3 main areas - health (in looking at availability of fresh food), education (gcse, a level results and progression to HE) and environmental (amount of litter, graffiti etc)

ah thank you , I'll look into doing this aswell
Original post by r.izwanaa

If you live in London their are loads of ideas you can follow. regeneration, how perceptions of place change in certain demographics, social inequality.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending