The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Late assessment submission

I’m in first year at Napier, and I’ve submitted an assessment late in one of my modules, after the 5 days, so I’m going to get a 0 mark.
Do I qualify to resit that assessment in summer, or am I able to resit the entire year, or do I basically get kicked out of uni? I’ve tried looking online but nothing seems to answer my question properly
Original post by Swimshady3
I’m in first year at Napier, and I’ve submitted an assessment late in one of my modules, after the 5 days, so I’m going to get a 0 mark.
Do I qualify to resit that assessment in summer, or am I able to resit the entire year, or do I basically get kicked out of uni? I’ve tried looking online but nothing seems to answer my question properly

For what course......

Depending on the university rules about resits as normally a resit is when you failed your actual exams/ assignment or assessments.
If you failed the resit exams assignment or assessments then you could possibly be asked to repeat the year or ask to leave the course altogether. Each university has set guidelines on how many times you are allowed to resit any exams etc so by discussing this with your actual course leader at Napier you'll know what is what okay.

You'll need to discuss this with Napier university or ask the Union rep at Napier on this.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Quick Reply

Latest