The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

UCAS track not updated

Hi everyone! I received an offer from KCL through their Kings Portal a few weeks ago. However, I am unable to move forward with my application since it has not been updated on UCAS yet. Is anyone dealing with the same issue?
If it's been more than two weeks, I would contact them. I've read that sometimes offers accidentally don't get sent to UCAS.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone! I received an offer from KCL through their Kings Portal a few weeks ago. However, I am unable to move forward with my application since it has not been updated on UCAS yet. Is anyone dealing with the same issue?

Has your UCAS track updated yet? If so, how did you deal with it as I recieved an offer and it hasn't updated either
Original post by frankiegoodie
Has your UCAS track updated yet? If so, how did you deal with it as I recieved an offer and it hasn't updated either

Hi Frankie,
My offer was reflected on my UCAS track several weeks ago. I called the uni but they told me to wait for a couple of days as they have many applicants this year. Coincidentally, I received an update on UCAS just a day later. Try phoning them, this may help.

Quick Reply

Latest