The Student Room Group

Ucas offers 2023

So I sent my application in time for the 25th of January deadline and was told (by Google) that I’d receive all my offers back by today (18th of May) but I haven’t even received one offer and I’m panicking. What does this mean?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You’ve received absolutely no decisions from any of the 5 unis? You won’t have necessarily been given offers however they should have said yes or no. As of 6pm today you will get automatically rejected from all of them because that’s the deadline… where did you apply to and for what?
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by bowlerkatrina6
So I sent my application in time for the 25th of January deadline and was told (by Google) that I’d receive all my offers back by today (18th of May) but I haven’t even received one offer and I’m panicking. What does this mean?

Yes, if you submitted your application before 25 Jan you should receive them all by 6 pm today. Did you double check that your UCAS application has the correct date? Have you had any communication from your unis at all? Where all did you apply to and for which course?
Reply 3
Original post by ALEreapp
You’ve received absolutely no decisions from any of the 5 unis? You won’t have necessarily been given offers however they should have said yes or no. As of 6pm today you will get automatically rejected from all of them because that’s the deadline… where did you apply to and for what?

💔no idea what’s going on. Yeah, all 5. None of them have replied. I applied to Cardiff Met, University of Cardiff, Buckingham University, University of Leeds and Nottingham Trent, all for Psycgology or foundation year in Psychology.
💔no idea what’s going on. Yeah, all 5. None of them have replied. I applied to Cardiff Met, University of Cardiff, Buckingham University, University of Leeds and Nottingham Trent, all for Psycgology or foundation year in Psychology.

Are you a home student or intl?
Reply 5

And you’ve received no emails from them? When you submitted your application did you receive an acknowledgment email saying they had your application?
Unfortunately you’ve left it very late to do anything at all. Realistically you probably should have contacted them a week ago for updates on your applications knowing the deadline was nearing.
Reply 6
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Are you a home student or intl?
international
Reply 7
Original post by ALEreapp
And you’ve received no emails from them? When you submitted your application did you receive an acknowledgment email saying they had your application?
Unfortunately you’ve left it very late to do anything at all. Realistically you probably should have contacted them a week ago for updates on your applications knowing the deadline was nearing.

UCAS Confirmed that my application had been submitted, and that was all. No other updates afterwards at all. And I left it until this long because I had been checking for emails and refreshing my UCAS Hub page constantly, I assumed I would just have to wait until the 18th and that's when everyone would recieve them. I tried to contact UCAS a while ago concerning when my offers would be in through facebook and instagram since you can't contact them through email and no response until now.
UCAS Confirmed that my application had been submitted, and that was all. No other updates afterwards at all. And I left it until this long because I had been checking for emails and refreshing my UCAS Hub page constantly, I assumed I would just have to wait until the 18th and that's when everyone would recieve them. I tried to contact UCAS a while ago concerning when my offers would be in through facebook and instagram since you can't contact them through email and no response until now.

No, you don't receive all offers on the 18th but rather by the 18th, which means that it can come anytime before then. Some unis don't send welcome messages, but I find it strange that you've had no communication at all, especially since the deadline has just passed. Has your UCAS Track updated with any messages yet?

@Admit-One @PQ could you please advise :confused:

In the circumstances I would ring UCAS to see what can be done. Dont email as that can take time. You will probably get auto rejected because universities havent replied but I suspect there is an administrative problem somewhere. Only ucas can help you with this. The good thing is Cardiff, Leeds and Nottingham Trent are still showing vacancies so you could apply there through extra if all else fails.
Reply 10
Phone the Unis and ask.
Original post by McGinger
Phone the Unis and ask.

Problem is, I’m an international student
Reply 12
do you have any backup unis?
Original post by slatscarl
do you have any backup unis?

Yes, thankfully I do. I applied to Oxford Brookes independently. Thank God.
Reply 14

Then EMAIL them.

What does your UCAS Hub look like when you login?

You should have a status like one of these:9EA1E734-FDE1-4765-AAF9-FB2023B946DD.jpeg
(edited 11 months ago)
“Submitted” means your reference hasn’t been added yet and your application hasn’t been sent to UCAS and universities.
Original post by PQ
What does your UCAS Hub look like when you login?

You should have a status like one of these:9EA1E734-FDE1-4765-AAF9-FB2023B946DD.jpeg

it's literally just the first one!
Original post by PQ
“Submitted” means your reference hasn’t been added yet and your application hasn’t been sent to UCAS and universities.

oh my God
oh my God

:console: Who was in charge of your reference?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending