The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Accepting Offers 2022- Glasgow

Who all are deciding on accepting and securing their offers for Masters at Glasgow?
Let's connect!

Scroll to see replies

I've got accepted in Psychology (conversion) MSc! :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Itoldyoubefore
I've got accepted in Psychology (conversion) MSc! :smile:

Congratulations on your offer! :smile:
Have you made a decision about it?
Original post by Anonymous

thank you so much!! I am likely to choose Glasgow, but Exeter is still in the options. Have you decided?
thank you so much!! I am likely to choose Glasgow, but Exeter is still in the options. Have you decided?

I'm not sure between Glasgow and Leeds.
But waiting to get notified about scholarship. Did you receive any?
I'm not sure between Glasgow and Leeds.
But waiting to get notified about scholarship. Did you receive any?

Oh Leeds is a fantastic one, I love the city itself as well. I stayed there. which uni is better in your major?
scholarship... mmm.. well, unfortuantely no.. there is almost-none of scholarship for South Korean in the UK tbh (I am an international student). So i've chosen online Master because I have to combine work with studying to pay tuition fee for myself
Oh Leeds is a fantastic one, I love the city itself as well. I stayed there. which uni is better in your major?
scholarship... mmm.. well, unfortuantely no.. there is almost-none of scholarship for South Korean in the UK tbh (I am an international student). So i've chosen online Master because I have to combine work with studying to pay tuition fee for myself

I have applied for MSc Economics and Finance in Leeds and at Glasgow it's MSc Economics, International Banking and Finance.

Which Uni would you prefer out of two?
I have applied for MSc Economics and Finance in Leeds and at Glasgow it's MSc Economics, International BIanking and Finance.

Which Uni would you prefer out of two?

I would choose Glasgow cos the rank in that major (Economics and Finance) is higher than Leeds. but I think it depends what is your priority. if you think the city itself is also important, such as living area and night culture and stuff, maybe Leeds would be better.
I would choose Glasgow cos the rank in that major (Economics and Finance) is higher than Leeds. but I think it depends what is your priority. if you think the city itself is also important, such as living area and night culture and stuff, maybe Leeds would be better.

Yeahh I'm really confused at this point.
So I'm thinking to wait a little and maybe get notified about scholarships, and then proceed to make a decision.
I have heard mixed opinions on both of them so far. The internet rankings are much higher for Glasgow, but what people are saying makes the situation complex!
Yeahh I'm really confused at this point.
So I'm thinking to wait a little and maybe get notified about scholarships, and then proceed to make a decision.
I have heard mixed opinions on both of them so far. The internet rankings are much higher for Glasgow, but what people are saying makes the situation complex!

understandable. ranking is a bulltshit as people say, but i cannot help but taking it into consideration. and if you intend to do Phd as well, reputation might be beneficial when you apply for it.. idk.. Glasgow, Leeds and Exeter, all good universities tbh. it is hard to make 'the best decision'. but for you, i think it would be better go to the uni where gives you scholarships.
understandable. ranking is a bulltshit as people say, but i cannot help but taking it into consideration. and if you intend to do Phd as well, reputation might be beneficial when you apply for it.. idk.. Glasgow, Leeds and Exeter, all good universities tbh. it is hard to make 'the best decision'. but for you, i think it would be better go to the uni where gives you scholarships.

Same thoughts.
I just want my masters degree to pay off and not regret the choice later and I know all these Unis are somewhat same, but it's hard to finalise one!
I have had applied to Warwick as well, but unfortunately not heard anything back yet.
Same thoughts.
I just want my masters degree to pay off and not regret the choice later and I know all these Unis are somewhat same, but it's hard to finalise one!
I have had applied to Warwick as well, but unfortunately not heard anything bac

same. my master has to be... worthy it. :smile: Warwick is a good uni too. I heard it is quite competitive.
mm what would you choose between Glasgow and Exeter, for just uni itself? I am curious of your thought.
same. my master has to be... worthy it. :smile: Warwick is a good uni too. I heard it is quite competitive.
mm what would you choose between Glasgow and Exeter, for just uni itself? I am curious of your thought.

Warwick is really good of a Uni, but it's taking forever to revert with anything :|
Umm well, I had applied to Exeter too, like way before, but I didn't have this on my mind to consider it, tbh and I did pass on it.
Glasgow I think is on top, ofcourse.
I have a done quite a lot research now, and I haven't seen much about Exeter over Glasgow.
Hi 👋 I have also accepted a place on this course. Nice to speak to you I am kirsty 😀

Original post by Darkskies86
Hi 👋 I have also accepted a place on this course. Nice to speak to you I am kirsty 😀

Hi Kirsty! :smile:
Hi 👋 I have alsio just accepted a place in this course 😊 I'm kirsty... Nice to speak to you 😀
Hi Kirsty! :smile:

Hi 👋 👋 👋
Warwick is really good of a Uni, but it's taking forever to revert with anything :|
Umm well, I had applied to Exeter too, like way before, but I didn't have this on my mind to consider it, tbh and I did pass on it.
Glasgow I think is on top, ofcourse.
I have a done quite a lot research now, and I haven't seen much about Exeter over Glasgow.

I couldn't find much about Exeter over Glasgow either. 🤔 I think I will just choose Glasgow. let me know if you choose Glasgow! :smile:
Original post by Darkskies86

Hi! have you accpeted a place on Psychology conversion course?
I couldn't find much about Exeter over Glasgow either. 🤔 I think I will just choose Glasgow. let me know if you choose Glasgow! :smile:

Yeahh will be a wiser choice between the two.
I will let you know once I decide..Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending