The Student Room Group

Nandos Order

Nandos is among the finest of British delicacies; but what do you order?

I am partial to double chicken pitta cooked hot with 2 sides: spicy rice & coleslaw.

If I get a starter im happy sharing the houlloumi sticks or peri nuts.

Cant forget the all important refill beverage!

Scroll to see replies

Nandos :sogood: I do think it's a bit hyped but always enjoy it :tongue:

My usual order is: Medium butterfly chicken, peri peri chips, corn on the cob :love:

Also their chocolate cake is amazingggg!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by BurstingBubbles

My usual order is: Medium butterfly chicken, peri peri chips, corn on the cob :love:

Theirs a reason for the hype! :wink:

very solid choice, feel like butterfly chicken & peri-chips are always a popular combo.

---

And cant forget this gem
Original post by BurstingBubbles

Also their chocolate cake is amazingggg!

Have to agree with this I'm afraid :eek:
However when I do feel like having some cheeky Nandos, I just go for the classic 1/4 chicken (spice level: hot), with peri salted chips and either garlic bread or coleslaw (if my stomach can't handle the bread :wink:). Oh and bottomless drink ofc ofc!

I did only have it 3x total ish so if there are any recommendations, ill be very grateful!!! :biggrin:
Never been as far as I recall
Original post by CoolCavy

The food is so nice there u should go :yep:
Sometimes I order 4 boneless chicken thighs, creamy mash and coleslaw. Or I order a grilled chicken wrap, creamy mash and coleslaw. Spice level is medium.
I would have the 'great imitator burger' (veggie menu). Would probs get medium spice level :tongue:
Original post by CoolCavy

:shock:
This is practically criminal
Original post by rosy_posy
I would have the 'great imitator burger' (veggie menu). Would probs get medium spice level :tongue:

Ive never tried the veggie stuff, maybe one day ill give it s go (the burgers are good, i like the sunset one).
Original post by mnot
Nandos is among the finest of British delicacies; but what do you order?

I am partial to double chicken pitta cooked hot with 2 sides: spicy rice & coleslaw.

If I get a starter im happy sharing the houlloumi sticks or peri nuts.

Cant forget the all important refill beverage!

I always go for the plain-ish half chicken.

Thanks for buying this BTW... do I DM you my address? 🤣
Original post by Tom 2022
I always go for the plain-ish half chicken.

Thanks for buying this BTW... do I DM you my address? 🤣

Post your crypto wallet below

obviously this is a joke ☺️
Original post by mnot
Post your crypto wallet below

obviously this is a joke ☺️

You sly mother****er! I thought you were offering to buy.. Damn guess I'm on the cold meatballs in gravy out of a tin tonight!
4 chicken thighs (either hot or extra hot) with creamy mash and peri salted chips. i sometimes like to add the leftover peri salt onto my mash-adds a little tingle to it you know?

I also *have* to get halloumi sticks bc they are elite.

I like to have frozen yoghurt afterwards. i like when its chocolate but when i always bring a pack of oreos with me incase its vanilla. Kinda reminds me of having a mcflurry but unlimited hahaha
too rich for my blood. never been
Lemon and herb 1/4 chicken (I ask for the breast) with slaw and mashed potato.

I’ve had the chicken pitta and it was a huge disappointment: one lump of chicken with some lettuce and a tomato in pitta. Definitely not worth the £7.50 I paid.
Complete rubbish. Been twice never again. Food horrendously overcooked - chicken with the texture of cardboard on both occasions. Rammed with people, long queues, mess everywhere, noisy, indifferent staff.

No thanks.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Lemon and herb 1/4 chicken (I ask for the breast) with slaw and mashed potato.

I’ve had the chicken pitta and it was a huge disappointment: one lump of chicken with some lettuce and a tomato in pitta. Definitely not worth the £7.50 I paid.

I always get the double chicken when i get pitta to maximise protein!

It’s not as much meat as 4 thighs/ quarter chicken but I quite like sandwich form (then drizzle some extra garlic piri sauce on top)!
Original post by uberteknik
Complete rubbish. Been twice never again. Food horrendously overcooked - chicken with the texture of cardboard on both occasions. Rammed with people, long queues, mess everywhere, noisy, indifferent staff.

No thanks.

You must not have a good local one, it’s certainly not fine dining but it’s quite cheap for a meal out & very tasty when done right!

Quick Reply

Latest