The Student Room Group

Help economics aqa asap

I have my exam in a week and my teachers aren't ready to mark my essays over the half term and the tutor I had who would mark says he's going on holiday in such a crucial time just need a bit of feedback on a 2-3 past papers. What can I do?? anyone know anyone who can mark them for me or something please. I feel as though I was a few marks off a certain grade in my previous Alevel economics exam and I really want gain those marks in paper2 and 3.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by HELPBISH
I have my exam in a week and my teachers aren't ready to mark my essays over the half term and the tutor I had who would mark says he's going on holiday in such a crucial time just need a bit of feedback on a 2-3 past papers. What can I do?? anyone know anyone who can mark them for me or something please. I'm ready to pay but I cant afford a lot. I feel as though I was a few marks off a certain grade in my previous Alevel economics exam and I really want gain those marks in paper2 and 3.

Hi I'm an economics undergrad at a Russell Group and I did AQA economics. I'll mark your papers send them over
Reply 2
Original post by wiseowlz72
hi i'm an economics undergrad at a russell group and i did aqa economics. I'll mark your papers send them over

omg tysm!!

Quick Reply

Latest