The Student Room Group

The Year 10 Mocks Chat / Study support

So Mocks... where do I begin?

Well, I do 10 GCSEs and already have one under my belt (a 9 in Arabic) here in London. My school is part of a network of schools called the Ark network meaning our mocks are centralised and grades are averaged out between God knows how many schools. I think we need to talk about our Mocks and the crap that's going on. You know... A year 10 Sister/brotherhood
Original post by Hawraa.A
So Mocks... where do I begin?

Well, I do 10 GCSEs and already have one under my belt (a 9 in Arabic) here in London. My school is part of a network of schools called the Ark network meaning our mocks are centralised and grades are averaged out between God knows how many schools. I think we need to talk about our Mocks and the crap that's going on. You know... A year 10 Sister/brotherhood

tell me abttt it omg year 10 is just proving to be so stressful i cant even deal with it
are you learning arabic cuz i am too? im finding it quite difficult though but im still above national expectation so its calm
thankfully im not failing right now😂😂
but the sciences are something else and i dont know what evil person came up with all of this crap we have to now learn
and i rlly struggle with studying A Christmas Carol
anyone else studying a Christmas Carol??
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by mari_101
tell me abttt it omg year 10 is just proving to be so stressful i cant even deal with it
are you learning arabic cuz i am too? im finding it quite difficult though but im still above national expectation so its calm
thankfully im not failing right now😂😂
but the sciences are something else and i dont know what evil person came up with all of this crap we have to now learn
and i rlly struggle with studying A Christmas Carol
anyone else studying a Christmas Carol??

defo omg the stress for mock grades atm and with Arabic, I did it in yr9 and have a 9 so I'm okay with that

I got one of my mock grades and it was a 6 so pretty much a flunk in triple science ugh but considering my mark was 36/100 in chem I feel like it is okay to an extent.
tell me about science
i dont even know how im gonna pass my real exams
i just did a chem mock and had a dull on panic attack
Reply 4
Original post by mari_101
tell me about science
i dont even know how im gonna pass my real exams
i just did a chem mock and had a dull on panic attack

LOL tell me about it... I do triple and i got 36/100 in my paper. Tbf it was a 6 tho.

Quick Reply

Latest