The Student Room Group

Applying for BM6 ( University of Southampton)

Hi, I have a question about the bm6 program at Southampton. In the 3 question form I just received, I am asked to explain why the bm6 program is right for me. Should I also talk about how being a widening participation student this program would open doors for me or should I strictly stick to only talking about the course structure, location etc
Original post by afuturemed
Hi, I have a question about the bm6 program at Southampton. In the 3 question form I just received, I am asked to explain why the bm6 program is right for me. Should I also talk about how being a widening participation student this program would open doors for me or should I strictly stick to only talking about the course structure, location etc

Hiya, I've split your post into a new thread. It's usually better to start a new discussion than to bump an old one looking for advice. :smile:

@GANFYD :smile:
Original post by afuturemed

Hi, may be worth asking on the official BM6 thread as others are thinking about their questions too.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7260029

have a read through the 2022 entry thread as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending