The Student Room Group

Polish prime minister says Poland is not likely to take Africans and Muslims

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by 41b
Did vegetarianism break your ovaries?

Yeah :colonhash:
Original post by slaven
That was until 2008 when a lot of Poles migrated. Meanwhile many of them are coming back. And it is predicted that by 2025 it will surpass Germany in terms of GDP.

dream on.
even during the last recession it was better in the UK than on the "green island" in the centre of Europe.

Original post by slaven

Personally I would rather go to Poland rather than in this islamistic shithole called UK and London,

you, my dear, are delusional. sure, problem exists, but it's not that bad. and do not judge the whole of UK by the way the London looks like.

Original post by slaven

where you can get stabbed by lunatic Muslims like in Woolwich. Where the men are to pussies so that they are scared to stop them.

1. in the Krakow, tourist capital of Poland, one can get attacked with a machete- so?
2. oh, please, tell me more about the manly men from Poland, lol.
Original post by Oblivion99
I am not Muslim or African, but how can the "Polish" government release such an claim ironically when its residents come to the UK and just take advantage of our benefits system and our cheap "currency conversion". Disgusting.

1. Why "Polish" and not Polish?
2. Poland's citizens are citizens of the EU country, and they have same rights as any other EU country citizen. Also, unemployment rate amongst them is lower than unemployment amongst natives- which is not surprising because they came here for work.
3. This is not Poles fault that British benefit system is idiotic, that it gives money for doing nothing.

Also they fail to integrate with us whites in area's which is utterly disappointing.

oh, so now Poles aren't white? Please, tell me more, I insist!
Original post by DorianGrayism
They have the Holocaust instead.

Yes, because the tolerant (so-called Western European) countries persecuted Jews so they have chosen the country that was actually tolerant - Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Also, I'd like to remind you, that when English king was busy persecuting Catholics (you know- because England was so bloody tolerant) there were no religious wars in Poland. It wasn't uncommon (at least within the north-east part of it) that the same town had a synagogue, mosque and catholic/orthodox church within its borders.

btw, could you remind me- can a Catholic (or atheist, or pastafarianin) become the head of the state in UK?
Original post by Garage777
During an interview on Polish TV station Polsat, Beata Szydlo said,

'Poland has not taken immigrants this year and is unlikely to take them in the near future.'

Good, now if only every eu country said the same all this would be sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by simon_g
Yes, because the tolerant (so-called Western European) countries persecuted Jews so they have chosen the country that was actually tolerant - Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Also, I'd like to remind you, that when English king was busy persecuting Catholics (you know- because England was so bloody tolerant) there were no religious wars in Poland. It wasn't uncommon (at least within the north-east part of it) that the same town had a synagogue, mosque and catholic/orthodox church within its borders.

btw, could you remind me- can a Catholic (or atheist, or pastafarianin) become the head of the state in UK?

What's a pastafarian?

A dread locked lover of Italian carbohydrates??
Original post by JezWeCan!
What's a pastafarian?

A dread locked lover of Italian carbohydrates??

An adherent of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, pasta be upon him.
Original post by paul514
Good, now if only every eu country said the same all this would be sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're 31. Please swaddle back to Facebook. :tongue:
You're 31. Please swaddle back to Facebook. :tongue:

I'm 31, correct, so what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
Original post by simon_g
dream on.
even during the last recession it was better in the UK than on the "green island" in the centre of Europe.

That my be true but if a next such recession break out I doubt it would be such way this time.

you, my dear, are delusional. sure, problem exists, but it's not that bad. and do not judge the whole of UK by the way the London looks like.

Yes, you have no-go zones and the only reason why there is no more frequent incident is because the brit are to cowards to go there.

1. in the Krakow, tourist capital of Poland, one can get attacked with a machete- so?
2. oh, please, tell me more about the manly men from Poland, lol.

1. Apsolutely not. Krakow has no muslims
2. Well yes they are. Brits and generally westernes are pussies. They would rather let muslim rape their daughter just to not be called racist. Like in rotherham.They love to mock Jesus, but not Muhamed. There are other plenty examples

Keeping all this on mind, I believe it is only matter of time when your civilisation collapse under the pressure of retarded SJW ideology.
Original post by paul514
I'm 31, correct, so what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is a prime number
Original post by Mauryan
That sounds good actually. They wanna send all their working class over here overcrowding our country while theirs is sparsely populated. They should be forced to fill those population with refugees since someone's gotta accept the refugees.

Anyway I'm aware they can't be forced to do anything I was just trolling trying to point out that Poland brings little benefit to the EU while taking a lot so they shouldn't have a choice in anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poland is trying to limit how many people are leaving it you dumbass, within frames of EU law.

Brings little benefit? Taking a lot? Who is supporting YOUR country's dwindeling labour force mate?
Original post by kkboyk
It is a prime number

That explains why I'm still in my prime then :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by simon_g
Yes, because the tolerant (so-called Western European) countries persecuted Jews so they have chosen the country that was actually tolerant - Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

The same Polish people that killed Jews after WW2 and attack black people watching football matches.

Great point.
Original post by slaven
That my be true but if a next such recession break out I doubt it would be such way this time.

It would have to be a hell of recession.

Original post by slaven
Yes, you have no-go zones[citation needed] and the only reason why there is no more frequent incident is because the brit are to cowards to go there.

here, I've corrected it for you, free of charge. you're welcome.but honestly- true, there are some dangerous places in pretty much every major city- nor London, nor Warszawa are exception here.

Original post by slaven
1. Apsolutely not. Krakow has no muslims

Who said anything about muslims? And yes, they are there.But why bother with immigrants, where natives are so nice and peaceful, right?http://www.tvn24.pl/wideo/z-anteny/w-krakowie-kolejna-smierc-po-ataku-maczeta,777871.html?playlist_id=19503

Original post by slaven
2. Well yes they are. Brits and generally westernes are pussies.

some people are, some people aren't.and even that countries, populated with "pussies" (your words, not mine) still manage to be more influential than "hard" countries (like the one with Vlad), living standards are higher than in other countries.

Original post by slaven
They would rather let muslim rape their daughter just to not be called racist.

you, Sir, are and idiot if you think that. but, hey, do you even live in the UK?

Original post by slaven
Keeping all this on mind, I believe it is only matter of time when your civilisation collapse under the pressure of retarded SJW ideology.

yes, the end is coming, end is here, let hide in the cellars!

Original post by DorianGrayism
The same Polish people that killed Jews after WW2 and attack black people watching football matches.Great point.

Oh, great, now please make all Poles to be anti-semitic!Nevermind, that the Jew-hiding was so popular in occupied Poland that there were death penalties for that (unlike France or in Belgium); nevermind that the Poles are the biggest group amongst the Righteous Among the Nations; who cares about such silly facts?but, hey, some football idiot has thrown a banana during the match- let's blame all of them!!!1111
Reply 195
Original post by Ciel.
People like you are the reason why some people are racists. :biggrin:

That's fine. I'm quite racist myself. :u:
Original post by simon_g

Oh, great, now please make all Poles to be anti-semitic

Nope. I was specifically referring to 1945.
It's not like any migrants or refugees actually want to go to Poland, or most countries in Europe for that matter. They're all aiming for Sweden, Germany, and the UK because, well, benefits I suppose.

Besides, from personal experience, refugees who are genuinely seeking safety probably wouldn't want to stay in Poland anyway as it can be quite racist, particularly against muslims.
there's better places to go to then Poland lmao
Original post by howtobealady
there's better places to go to then Poland lmao

Indeed, if I was an economic migrant (which these people are, as opposed to genuine refugees) then I'd bypass Poland too..........

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending