The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Endless Blue
Is Robbie permabanned?

nope he's only got 15 points. But he was on 4 hours ago which is strange :holmes:
Original post by Soontobesuper
Course: Biomedicine AS: Maths(B) Politics(B) Chemistry (B) History(A) Biology(A) A2: Politics Biology Chemistry. Uni choices: UCL -Though It'll be Human Sciences here, KCL, Southampton, Surrey and not sure of fifth :/. Sorry about the layout, my "enter" button has never liked TSR:colondollar:.

Done! Hmm...that's weird...what happens when you try to press enter? :smile:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Is there anybody starting tomorrow? I actually start on Thursday, and that'll probably just be assemblies and getting timetables and UCAS stuff.

We start Tuesday, and it'll undoubtedly be assemblies & timetables for the first 2 hours, then straight back into full-on lessons for the rest of the day. :frown:
Is there anybody starting tomorrow? I actually start on Thursday, and that'll probably just be assemblies and getting timetables and UCAS stuff.

Start tomorrow. Get timetables and talk about UCAS from 8:30 - 9:25, then normal timetables from thereon. Haven't had an assembly since I left secondary school in 2012.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Paparazzo
We start Tuesday, and it'll undoubtedly be assemblies & timetables for the first 2 hours, then straight back into full-on lessons for the rest of the day. :frown:

So they don't even let you have the rest of the day off? Seems a bit much to start work on the first day back.

Original post by Choppie
Start tomorrow. Get timetables and talk about UCAS from 8:30 - 9:25, then normal timetables from then on. Haven't had an assembly since I left secondary school in 2012.

Such an early start, good luck for tomorrow though :smile: no assembles whatsoever? I wish I could go to your sixth form/college instead. I hate assemblies so much
Reply 2085
Such an early start, good luck for tomorrow though :smile: no assembles whatsoever? I wish I could go to your sixth form/college instead. I hate assemblies so much

Our college is too big to hold assemblies, not sure where there would even be enough room for them :redface:
Original post by lilGem
Our college is too big to hold assemblies, not sure where there would even be enough room for them :redface:

Separate form/house assemblies?
Reply 2087
Separate form/house assemblies?

They don't exist :redface:
So they don't even let you have the rest of the day off? Seems a bit much to start work on the first day back.

Nope. My school are pure evil.
Original post by lilGem
They don't exist :redface:

Oh wow, I assume you don't have tutor time in the mornings evil.
Original post by Paparazzo
Nope. My school are pure evil.

It sure seems that way. Condolences though :frown:
Reply 2090
Oh wow, I assume you don't have tutor time in the mornings evil.

We had tutor twice a week :smile:
Original post by lilGem
We had tutor twice a week :smile:

So how did they group you?
Reply 2092
So how did they group you?

Those who were in 'arts' subjects had tutor monday/thursday those in sciences had them tuesday/friday
Original post by lilGem
Those who were in 'arts' subjects had tutor monday/thursday those in sciences had them tuesday/friday

No offence or anything, but that's probably the worst way of grouping people. What about if someone did both? Also, because there are more art subjects, surely there should be more art students?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2094
No offence or anything, but that's probably the worst way of grouping people. What about if someone did both? Also, because there are more art subjects, surely there should be more art students?

It's dependent on what subject your tutor teaches but they aim to arrange it so you're with a teacher of one of your subjects
Original post by Pandora.
He'd have 1000 warning points if he was, I think.

Heath Ledger was beautiful beyond belief. :frown:

Did you see my PS related question the other day? :holmes:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
nope he's only got 15 points. But he was on 4 hours ago which is strange :holmes:

You can log on if you're banned I think, you just can't access any page. :tongue:

Well, it would be a bit of a squeeze fitting 3,600 students into an assembly hall. Our lecture hall can hardly fit 200.
Original post by usycool1
You can log on if you're banned I think, you just can't access any page. :tongue:

It's not really logged in because it is de activated.

But it acknowledges the attempt :tongue:
Original post by usycool1

When do you return? I've forgotten again, I'm afraid.

Latest