The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I am Kira
i love the office though :love:

So i'm guessing you will be watching David Brent life on the road?
The boredom is strong for me tonight I must say :colonhash:
Original post by Spidersmudge
The boredom is strong for me tonight I must say :colonhash:

same here!
Notifications don't even work.
Original post by retro_turtles
same here!

Glad I'm not the only one! :frown:
Glad I'm not the only one! :frown:

So how are things?
So how are things?

Not bad, just been cursing my A in English Language all day, you? :smile:

BTW can you get notifications to work on this or just no? :/
Not bad, just been cursing my A in English Language all day, you? :smile:

BTW can you get notifications to work on this or just no? :/

What??? You got an A and you are getting pissed about it? Dude i got a B (i predicted it) but still ... damn.... and no I'm not getting any its hella annoying.
What??? You got an A and you are getting pissed about it? Dude i got a B (i predicted it) but still ... damn.... and no I'm not getting any its hella annoying.

Yeah it is the only one I missed A* in and the only one I felt my coursework was marked lower than I deserved. I wondered at the time if that would come back to bite me, and it did. So the feels of missing the A* by 1 mark are pretty strong right now :frown:

Now hoping for a drunk examiner who remarks it and gives me 1 mark extra in my remark :wink:

Yeah I've only signed up just now. Do notifications usually work?
Yeah it is the only one I missed A* in and the only one I felt my coursework was marked lower than I deserved. I wondered at the time if that would come back to bite me, and it did. So the feels of missing the A* by 1 mark are pretty strong right now :frown:

Now hoping for a drunk examiner who remarks it and gives me 1 mark extra in my remark :wink:

Yeah I've only signed up just now. Do notifications usually work?

They usually do I have no idea why notnow though, and i avoided looking at boundaries because i didn't wanna be disappointed so yeah... are you pleased with your results though?
They usually do I have no idea why notnow though, and i avoided looking at boundaries because i didn't wanna be disappointed so yeah... are you pleased with your results though?

I will be if I get that extra mark :smile: Otherwise, nope...

How did you do? Are you pleased? :smile:

Man, a B? Jeez, I was so bad at English I had to do the version aimed at foreign nationals; and I still only got the same grade as I did in French.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So i'm guessing you will be watching David Brent life on the road?

I probably will u know, might go cinema by myself
I will be if I get that extra mark :smile: Otherwise, nope...

How did you do? Are you pleased? :smile:

I am i mean obviously people got better than me but I'm pleased with myself as i did better than expected.
Original post by Andy98
Man, a B? Jeez, I was so bad at English I had to do the version aimed at foreign nationals; and I still only got the same grade as I did in French.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you get in french?
Original post by I am Kira
I probably will u know, might go cinema by myself

Sounds like a plan
Thanks but I don't have access to whiskey, parents are religious you see.

Anyways I went to the Doc and he said its my vocal cords that are affected and that i can't really do much to help them, just have to wait it out. -_-

I hate sounding like a dying golem terminator Marge Simpson.

Original post by Andy98
Try whiskey and honey, that'll clear your throat up at the very least

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 277
I can't even get out of bed, I will try go for a walk because I feel like 0% energy

Quick Reply

Latest