Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Offer for government and economics half an hour ago! Who needs oxford right lads and ladettes?

ReputationRep:
    any offers for actuarial science?

ReputationRep:
    econ offer!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie S)
    Offer for Government and Economics AAA! I only haf 4A*s at GCSE, sooooooooooo happy!!
    Congratulations, I am still waiting!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avar)
    Offer for government and economics half an hour ago! Who needs oxford right lads and ladettes?

Congratulations.

When did you submit your application. I am still waiting!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gpjalwa)
    Congratulations.

at which stage are u currently in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gpjalwa)
    Congratulations.

Thanks mate! October 14th. I'm an International applicant too! (Indian living in Saudi Arabia)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shamrockiii)
    at which stage are u currently in?
    I am week 6 of the 8 week email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudyNow)
    econ offer!!!!!
    Congrats!!! I think you also said that you were in your 13th week from receiving the 8 weeks email. Are you a home student or international (EU/nonEU)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mindispoison)
    Congrats!!! I think you also said that you were in your 13th week from receiving the 8 weeks email. Are you a home student or international (EU/nonEU)?
    I am an international student. It has been 14 weeks now hahaha. So happy that an offer finally arrived.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenith154)
    Yes offer for a n f
    Hey which week are u when u got the offer? And do you mind telling ur predicted grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh so many offers!! LSE wants my actual grades before they will make a decision ;( is that weird...? They sent me this: "As part of the further consideration process they have requested that you kindly ask your academic referee to send in confirmation of your achieved results, in your H2 A level examinations, as soon as they have been released. "

ReputationRep:
    Im still waiting ! 8 Week process finished 3 days ago and not heard anything yet

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for BA geography? My 8 weeks ends tomorow, though the 2 week christmas thing may mean it's longer.

ReputationRep:
    Wow....so many offers! PLZ LET IT BE ME. PLEASEEEEEE. Congrats guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shamrockiii)
    any offers for actuarial science?
    yeap, AAA.

ReputationRep:
    A&F offer!

ReputationRep:
    Any maths with econ offer today?

ReputationRep:
    4 weeks expires today for econ, heard nothing 😭 have all the offers been sent out then??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I havent had an email since " Please allow an additional two weeks to the time frame specified in our previous update email to accommodate the School closure." is this normal? I just realised that the 2 weeks were up ages ago! and no response :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.