Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sad to say that it's unlikely anyone would recognise her now, if she's still alive. Also, she wouldn't remember her parents, so it would be incredibly traumatic for her if she had to get to know them from scratch.

ReputationRep:
    I would blame it on the parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Any ideas of what I should get her for this xmas? I regret getting her that invisibility cloak a couple of years ago.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Excellent thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyingDutchman)
    This 100 times over.

The jokes about her are in my oppinion highly distasteful. For me she represents every missing child that isn't given a fair representation in the media.

Oh and seriously peedaphilia is now something that is being joked about. Gotta love society.
    Too bad the jokes are now older than she was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeStinks)
    Although it's sad she's gone, this case has received a disproportionately unfair amount of coverage. Shows what rich parents can get you.
    utter rubbish

It gets coverage because the authorities see that as the best way to raise awareness and make it difficult for the abductors you ignorant pig

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen this

http://www.sickipedia.org/subcategor...&direction=asc

Got it's own category.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fynch101)
    utter rubbish

It gets coverage because the authorities see that as the best way to raise awareness and make it difficult for the abductors you ignorant pig
    Lol. Kid from **** background goes missing, no ones assed. Middle Class kid goes missing, mayhem ensues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Yeah, nobody really cares about that anymore...
    I'm pretty sure her family still cares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    She's probably dead.

It was a special case of the parents being stupid enough to leave three toddlers alone in a villa whilst they went out on the lash.
    + She is the child of white, English, middle class parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    Lol. Kid from **** background goes missing, no ones assed. Middle Class kid goes missing, mayhem ensues.
    This...

They probably just put it down to crappy negligent parents - because poor parents aren't innocent like lovely middle class ones....

Oh....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    I'm pretty sure her family still cares
    I doubt it. I'm sure they got all the attention and money they wanted.

ReputationRep:
    Shannon matthews?

****ing tool, give me an example at least if you;re trying to credit your **** theory

ReputationRep:
    Shannon matthews?

****ing tool, give me an example at least if you;re trying to credit your **** theory
    Shannon matthews... lol.

What an example.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair there was a big media rush when Shannon Matthews went missing as well even more so when they found out the mum was behind it.

ReputationRep:
    lol :cool:

ReputationRep:
    utter rubbish

You're joking right?

ReputationRep:
    The mum did it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draikzer)
    I doubt it. I'm sure they got all the attention and money they wanted.
    Well considering there is the possibility that they didn't actually do it, I'm sure missing their child would be a bigger factor than money and publicity. And what about the rest of her family? Ignorant much, not everyone does things for money these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    Well considering there is the possibility that they didn't actually do it, I'm sure missing their child would be a bigger factor than money and publicity. And what about the rest of her family? Ignorant much, not everyone does things for money these days.
    I don't make it my business to care what the Mccann's do.

They were stupid enough to leave their little girl in a room while they ****** off. Serves them right.

Also, I never said they did it.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen this

http://www.sickipedia.org/subcategor...&direction=asc

Got it's own category.
    http://www.sickipedia.org/subcategor...direction=desc

You need to sort it by descending score!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.