The Student Room Group

Missing Madeleine Mccann

Scroll to see replies

Sad to say that it's unlikely anyone would recognise her now, if she's still alive. Also, she wouldn't remember her parents, so it would be incredibly traumatic for her if she had to get to know them from scratch.
Reply 21
I would blame it on the parents.
Original post by Consilio Et Animis
Any ideas of what I should get her for this xmas? I regret getting her that invisibility cloak a couple of years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Excellent thread.
Reply 23
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
This 100 times over.

The jokes about her are in my oppinion highly distasteful. For me she represents every missing child that isn't given a fair representation in the media.

Oh and seriously peedaphilia is now something that is being joked about. Gotta love society.

Too bad the jokes are now older than she was
Reply 24
Original post by CoffeeStinks
Although it's sad she's gone, this case has received a disproportionately unfair amount of coverage. Shows what rich parents can get you.

utter rubbish

It gets coverage because the authorities see that as the best way to raise awareness and make it difficult for the abductors you ignorant pig
Reply 26
Original post by Fynch101
utter rubbish

It gets coverage because the authorities see that as the best way to raise awareness and make it difficult for the abductors you ignorant pig

Lol. Kid from **** background goes missing, no ones assed. Middle Class kid goes missing, mayhem ensues.
Original post by sandeep90
Yeah, nobody really cares about that anymore...

I'm pretty sure her family still cares
Original post by yahyahyahs
She's probably dead.

It was a special case of the parents being stupid enough to leave three toddlers alone in a villa whilst they went out on the lash.

+ She is the child of white, English, middle class parents.
Reply 29
Original post by Arcanine
Lol. Kid from **** background goes missing, no ones assed. Middle Class kid goes missing, mayhem ensues.

This...

They probably just put it down to crappy negligent parents - because poor parents aren't innocent like lovely middle class ones....

Oh....
Reply 30
Original post by natashapt
I'm pretty sure her family still cares

I doubt it. I'm sure they got all the attention and money they wanted.
Reply 31
Original post by Arcanine

Shannon matthews?

****ing tool, give me an example at least if you;re trying to credit your **** theory
Reply 32
Shannon matthews?

****ing tool, give me an example at least if you;re trying to credit your **** theory

Shannon matthews... lol.

What an example.
Reply 33
To be fair there was a big media rush when Shannon Matthews went missing as well even more so when they found out the mum was behind it.
Reply 34
lol :cool:
utter rubbish

You're joking right?
The mum did it!
Original post by draikzer
I doubt it. I'm sure they got all the attention and money they wanted.

Well considering there is the possibility that they didn't actually do it, I'm sure missing their child would be a bigger factor than money and publicity. And what about the rest of her family? Ignorant much, not everyone does things for money these days.
Reply 38
Original post by natashapt
Well considering there is the possibility that they didn't actually do it, I'm sure missing their child would be a bigger factor than money and publicity. And what about the rest of her family? Ignorant much, not everyone does things for money these days.

I don't make it my business to care what the Mccann's do.

They were stupid enough to leave their little girl in a room while they ****** off. Serves them right.

Also, I never said they did it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending