The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

University interview

I have an interview and portfolio talk with Ravensbourne university in 2 weeks and I’m scared. What types of questions do they ask and is it more chilled vibe ? I am currently putting together my portfolio and I’m not sure with how good it is because I don’t have anyone to look at it for me. If there is anyone on here that can give me advice and feedback on it please let me know
Original post by Lucy rowland
I have an interview and portfolio talk with Ravensbourne university in 2 weeks and I’m scared. What types of questions do they ask and is it more chilled vibe ? I am currently putting together my portfolio and I’m not sure with how good it is because I don’t have anyone to look at it for me. If there is anyone on here that can give me advice and feedback on it please let me know

Hi Lucy!

Feeling nervous before an interview, especially for something as important as your education, is completely normal. However, it’s great you're taking action and seeking advice.

I highly recommend connecting with our students via Unibuddy, accessible through our website. You could also attend our upcoming portfolio clinic, which is held online next Wednesday the 21st Feb, this could be useful to you (if you have the time).

You'll find lots of advice and tips on our website and YouTube channel. However, if you need more guidance, don't hesitate to reach out to our admissions team at [email protected]

Remember, your portfolio/showreel doesn't need to be flawless, what matters most is showcasing what inspires you. Highlight your research, creative development, and works in progress, allowing us to evaluate both your thought process and craft.

As for the vibe, we aim for a more relaxed and informal atmosphere. Our goal is to support you and bring out the best in you!

Good luck and we look forward to welcoming you :smile:

Best,
Madeleine
Marketing, Communications & Content Administrator
London
Reply 2
Original post by RavensbourneRep
Hi Lucy!

Feeling nervous before an interview, especially for something as important as your education, is completely normal. However, it’s great you're taking action and seeking advice.

I highly recommend connecting with our students via Unibuddy, accessible through our website. You could also attend our upcoming portfolio clinic, which is held online next Wednesday the 21st Feb, this could be useful to you (if you have the time).

You'll find lots of advice and tips on our website and YouTube channel. However, if you need more guidance, don't hesitate to reach out to our admissions team at [email protected]

Remember, your portfolio/showreel doesn't need to be flawless, what matters most is showcasing what inspires you. Highlight your research, creative development, and works in progress, allowing us to evaluate both your thought process and craft.

As for the vibe, we aim for a more relaxed and informal atmosphere. Our goal is to support you and bring out the best in you!

Good luck and we look forward to welcoming you :smile:

Best,
Madeleine
Marketing, Communications & Content Administrator

I had a meeting on Tuesday and I got an unconditional offer today ! I’m buzzing
Original post by Lucy rowland
I had a meeting on Tuesday and I got an unconditional offer today ! I’m buzzing

Congratulations!!! We can't wait to welcome you 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending