The Student Room Group

Would you mind if your bf had small penis if he was willing to do oral on demand?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If she has a problem with the size of your cock then you should fist her. It is the only way.
Direct answer- no I wouldn't mind.
Have previous partners made comments or are you basing this all on your research?
(let you in on a little secret- I've been with guys who are smaller than you, and I mean a lot smaller... even then it's never been an issue. you have absolutely nothing to worry about babe)
As long as it 'does the job' :wink: then it's fine, I wouldn't expect oral just because a guy thinks he's below average and has to make up for it in some way
Stretch it
Surgically or just DIY
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
:rolleyes: Fine, it's about 11cm if you must know, which according to most of the sources I've read is at least about an inch below average.

Yeah, that's about an inch and a half smaller than the average in the UK. I assume you're measuring while erect.

While "size doesn't matter all that much", this question is solely in regards to sex, so size can definitely be considered.

Being a submissive guy, not dominant, unfortunately I would prefer him to have a bigger penis than to give me a blowjob on demand. Sorry. :biggrin:
Reply 24
What is with all these ridiculous small penis threads?

Any girl worth going out with WILL NOT CARE!
4,3 isn't terribly short - I am sure it can still do the job.

The latest person I've been with isn't as well endowed as other guys I've been with (no idea about length, don't go round with tapemeasures!), but I found it to be more pleasurable - so I'm sure it isn't an issue. 11cm doesn't sound by any lengths microscopic, and to be honest, most girls get off more from fingering or oral so... :smile:
Reply 26
If he can do the deed I don't really care what size he is and I can't stand lads going down on me
Original post by Ultimate1
Who gives a **** cuz.

Don't dwell on things like having a small penis, be alpha as **** in your day to day life and the women won't even notice your small penis [srs]

:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
4.3 inches isn't too small, you can still get by with that surely? My penis is around 5 inches erect, it's more the positions you use to use it best, then also the girth. I find that pretty insulting if i was him that you're so unhappy about the size.
Ive got a small penis, and i find something very discriminating bout this topic. yes... make fun of people like me, ur the big guy now hey. well ur not ur actually very small !!!
1. Sex is not a transaction. That is the basis for an awkward, confrontational, doomed relationship.
2. Girls don't think like that. They love their boyfriend's cock, not cocks of a particular number of inches.
3. A lot of them don't even like oral, they worry their minge smells bad. It's sad that girls self-flagellate so much.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 31

By alpha I mean don't be a typical white knighting beta (ie 99 percent of the male TSR population).
It's more a problem with guys than girls, especially when in a relationship.

If it's a casual affair at a party then I'm afraid girls talk and the shallow ones are the only ones who care. But if anyone takes the micky, just remember that you were the one that pulled!
Original post by Nick1sHere
Because generally height will have an affect on how large willie the one eyed wonder looks

There's no correlation between height and penis size.
Original post by MasterJomi
There's no correlation between height and penis size.

I never said there was, read my post again
I never said there was, read my post again

My bad.

4.3" Inches will look small on anyone...

Unless he's a midget.
I prefer a small penis cos my cervix is pretty low and it hurts to hit it. To me penis size is irrelevant unless it's too big. On demand oral isn't necessary though :wink:
OP, is labia size relevant to you, the length of a girls "flaps"?
Original post by MasterJomi
My bad.

4.3" Inches will look small on anyone...

Unless he's a midget.

Sat here laughing, it was a bad attempt by me to try to make OP feel better. Must suck to have a 4 incher, actually feel bad for him
Because generally height will have an affect on how large willie the one eyed wonder looks

You have Dean Winchester/Jensen Ackles as your PP. Good job sir. I'm gunna get John Winchester/Jeffrey Dean Morgan now. xD
Original post by Ultimate1
Who gives a **** cuz.

Don't dwell on things like having a small penis, be alpha as **** in your day to day life and the women won't even notice your small penis [srs]

Repped brah for the truth and the video (should've repped earlier tbh).

OP in addition to what Ultimate said, if you got a small dick then just get shredded and no girl will give a ****!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending