The Student Room Group

me n' my man

me and my bf have a very good relationship. us sexually is crazy. we go so insane 4 each other. however, hes never been inside of me because he has an 8 inch. im really sensitive sexually and am so loud unintentionally moaning and groaning and yelling when he fingers me. he wants to put THAT inside of me tho.

ima point out, he feels aroused when i be moaning his name and yelling for him for more or me begging him to stop or saying please. me doing that just makes him want it more and makes him go harder and faster. knowing that i. basically wanna be sexually tortured from his fine ahh.

BUT LIKE, will the 8inch hurt? idk what 2 do lol pls help me b4 he goes insane 4 me
Reply 1
Firstly, you need help with writing - my brain is cringing trying to decipher this 'message'.

Secondly, you need to discuss this with him and go at a pace you are both comfortable with.

Lastly, this is a student forum so some of the language you have used is highly inappropriate lol. I would work on the delivery of this 'message'.
Reply 2
Original post by gtty123
Firstly, you need help with writing - my brain is cringing trying to decipher this 'message'.

Secondly, you need to discuss this with him and go at a pace you are both comfortable with.

Lastly, this is a student forum so some of the language you have used is highly inappropriate lol. I would work on the delivery of this 'message'.

(alright im gonna type this in a EASIER way to understand)

right, im gonna just say, the way i “write” over text is only because the way i am surrounded by the people i am with. my bf is also a thug so i guess i am going to be like that with me and him always together. ive talked about this with him i just needed random advice onto a random website to be fair. and rightly my fault for the “language” i had proposed that was “way too much” basically, “nasty”. your brain is probably cringing from the way i worded it lol but thats only because the way i word stuff over text or sometimes even talk is really because my boyfriend and his friends are thugs. we live in houston. as well as my friends act like the way i do sometimes. (basically just talking like we in some sort of the hood) so yeah. dunno what else to say to you..
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
(alright im gonna type this in a EASIER way to understand)

right, im gonna just say, the way i “write” over text is only because the way i am surrounded by the people i am with. my bf is also a thug so i guess i am going to be like that with me and him always together. ive talked about this with him i just needed random advice onto a random website to be fair. and rightly my fault for the “language” i had proposed that was “way too much” basically, “nasty”. your brain is probably cringing from the way i worded it lol but thats only because the way i word stuff over text or sometimes even talk is really because my boyfriend and his friends are thugs. we live in houston. as well as my friends act like the way i do sometimes. (basically just talking like we in some sort of the hood) so yeah. dunno what else to say to you..

Damn. So a regular conversation for you is something like this - "am so loud unintentionally moaning and groaning and yelling when he fingers me".

You could have said - 'he pleasures/excites me' lol.

Also, if you have spoken with him, he should be able to understand where you are coming from, and should be able to work with you, not drag you along helplessly.
Reply 4
Original post by gtty123
Damn. So a regular conversation for you is something like this - "am so loud unintentionally moaning and groaning and yelling when he fingers me".

You could have said - 'he pleasures/excites me' lol.

Also, if you have spoken with him, he should be able to understand where you are coming from, and should be able to work with you, not drag you along helplessly.

“im really sensitive sexually and am” 😂😂 MY BAD i dont talk in such a “professional” type **** way. its the way ppl in my grounds SPEAK instead of sayin **** like that brotha. i have spoken 2 him but kind of indirectly. anywayyy thats just how ppl in my hood talk, ion talk without making it sound descriptive and more funny 2 read. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Reply 5
There is so much here - it is hard to tease apart.

How old are you? Are you using (or panning on using) some form of contraception?

When you say he has an 8" penis - have you seen it and measured it - or are you taking his word for that? Studies would suggest less than 1% of men are that long. Saying that, even an 8" penis is smaller than a baby. The vagina is amazing at what it can accommodate and bounce back from.

Some of what you say deeply concerns me:

Original post by Anonymous
when i be moaning his name and yelling for him for more or me begging him to stop or saying please. me doing that just makes him want it more and makes him go harder and faster. knowing that i. basically wanna be sexually tortured from his fine ahh.

He needs to be respectful and caring. If you stay stop you have to trust that he will. "sexual torture" maybe fine one day when you are more sure of things, but what you need is someone who is going to be gentle and respect your boundaries. Someone who is not going to hurt you. I don't like that you describe him as a 'thug'.

There is no reason you cannot make sex between you work, as long as all the safety advice above is in place. Use lube. Go slow. Stop if it hurts. If you are confident then being on top can allow you to go at your own pace.

Quick Reply

Latest