The Student Room Group

Anal sex?

I am fairly new to sex, and me and my boyfriend are considering trying anal sex. I’m very nervous about things getting messy, and it being painful. I’m not sure how to properly prepare beforehand.
Reply 1
Wouldn't have a clue and it's not something that interests me.

What might be a good idea is to do some research on it, or speak to your friends who have either tried it or are thinking about it.
They would offer better advice than me.

All I know is that it can hurt if not done properly.
Original post by Anonymous
I am fairly new to sex, and me and my boyfriend are considering trying anal sex. I’m very nervous about things getting messy, and it being painful. I’m not sure how to properly prepare beforehand.

Google would be a better source than 99.9% of the people on here.
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot

You’re probably right, thank you 😅
You’re probably right, thank you 😅

You're welcome!!! Everyone has their area of expertise!
Reply 5
Original post by ageshallnot

Studies show that around 1/3 of sexually active young people (think it was less than 25) have tried anal sex. I'd have thought there were many members on here who were willing to tell their experiences.
Original post by Apachecow
Studies show that around 1/3 of sexually active young people (think it was less than 25) have tried anal sex. I'd have thought there were many members on here who were willing to tell their experiences.

Ok, a fair point!

Edit: Both parties should apply lube.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 7
And don't forget to speak to a Doctor about it. They can explain the risks to bodily toilet movements and increase of STD as anal walls are naturally thin to pass movements. My bf and I never do that. We enjoy regular sex through vaginal intercourse.
Reply 8

Few things to think about. First if he doesn't want to get poo on his **** then he might wanna use a condom. If you have a shower that has a detachable setting and jet mode use it to spray your anus like a bidet to make sure everything up there is nice and clean. Try using a dildo about the size of his penis in your anus and go in and out at your own pace to get your hole used to it. Make sure to use lots of lube. That way it won't hurt as much when he goes in you. I know this might sound like very personal advice but I'm sure it will help you quite a lot to be a more enjoyable experience 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest