Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To all LGBT people - if you could become straight, would you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    I can say I have seen waaaaay better than Tom Daley in the past and having secret crushes on your friends helps a little, lol. =P
    Yeah but Tom Daley is smart too and I appreciate intelligence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    The guy who I take a fancy too is indeed smart too, bloody good looking and nice.

Pic now gone.

I also know him in reality.
    Please do not quote this as I will probably end up deleting this message. Just to give you an idea of the perfect guy in my eyes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    snip!
    :sexface:

just going to put it out here - although there are better looking people, he looks damn sexy in this picture:

Name:  article-2300533-16F5F98D000005DC-607_634x848.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  96.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    nahhh its a part of who i am ann i've learned to accept myself.

ReputationRep:
    Being straight would be sexually more convenient. :holmes:

I'm happy as I am to be honest. Being gay isn't a disease. It's not something that I feel that I need to "fix".

ReputationRep:
    I probably would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)

just going to put it out here - although there are better looking people, he looks damn sexy in this picture:

*faints*
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Whilst I accept myself and am not really bothered, I wouldn't mind really...

ReputationRep:
    Never! I'm like this koala to that leg !

Name:  tumblr_mgdyn9Q1oC1rpk86qo1_400.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  17.6 KB
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    Nope! Bigger range of choice as it is.

Oh my.

ReputationRep:
    Me myself, I don't think I would. My sexuality has played a part in me myself being moulded and I wouldn't change it for the world.
    I agree. I really prefer being gay, I really can't imagine myself as a heterosexual. It also means I wouldn't be with my partner, and I find it hard to imagine I would have found a girl like him if I were heterosexual (he really is one in a million).

Also, it's kinda interesting being gay in this day and age. We're pioneers; the first generation of gay people who will truly have choices; to marry, or not. To have children, or not. And so on.

The things we do in this generation... it might set gay precedents for thousands of years to come.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I don't think so tbh, it's made me a much stronger person and I've met some really interesting people along the way :awesome:

Well :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna go with "No"... What can Isay, I love **** :dontknow: I love tites too and that oither bit But which do I like best? There's only one way to find out! FIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!

If it's cokc then no Iwouldn't change a thing, if it's the lady parts then I guess as you typical slutty bisexual I've had enough of the D in my life as it is :mmm:

Can someone toss a coin or something? I don't think I have the nerves! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I wouldn't be me. Outside of uni, I'm still 'in the closet', but ever since people at uni know, I no longer get the 'are you sure you're not gay?' question.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd want to stop being bi, if anything I'd want to have known I liked girls at a younger age so I could get used to the idea.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not. I'm perfectly happy with who I am and wouldnt change it for the world.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.