The Student Room Group

To all LGBT people - if you could become straight, would you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scienceisgood
I can say I have seen waaaaay better than Tom Daley in the past and having secret crushes on your friends helps a little, lol. =P

Yeah but Tom Daley is smart too and I appreciate intelligence :tongue: :wink:
Original post by MattFletcher

The guy who I take a fancy too is indeed smart too, bloody good looking and nice.

Pic now gone.

I also know him in reality. :smile:
Please do not quote this as I will probably end up deleting this message. Just to give you an idea of the perfect guy in my eyes!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MattFletcher

snip!

:sexface:

just going to put it out here - although there are better looking people, he looks damn sexy in this picture:

article-2300533-16F5F98D000005DC-607_634x848.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
nahhh :biggrin: its a part of who i am ann i've learned to accept myself.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
Being straight would be sexually more convenient. :holmes:

I'm happy as I am to be honest. Being gay isn't a disease. It's not something that I feel that I need to "fix".
I probably would.
Original post by Bluffroom

just going to put it out here - although there are better looking people, he looks damn sexy in this picture:

*faints*
Whilst I accept myself and am not really bothered, I wouldn't mind really...
Reply 28
Never! I'm like this koala to that leg !

tumblr_mgdyn9Q1oC1rpk86qo1_400.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Nope! Bigger range of choice as it is. :colone:

Oh my.
(edited 11 years ago)

Me myself, I don't think I would. My sexuality has played a part in me myself being moulded and I wouldn't change it for the world.

I agree. I really prefer being gay, I really can't imagine myself as a heterosexual. It also means I wouldn't be with my partner, and I find it hard to imagine I would have found a girl like him if I were heterosexual (he really is one in a million).

Also, it's kinda interesting being gay in this day and age. We're pioneers; the first generation of gay people who will truly have choices; to marry, or not. To have children, or not. And so on.

The things we do in this generation... it might set gay precedents for thousands of years to come.
I don't think so tbh, it's made me a much stronger person and I've met some really interesting people along the way :awesome:

Well :sexface:
Reply 32
I'm gonna go with "No"... What can Isay, I love cock :dontknow: I love tites too and that oither bit :wink: But which do I like best? There's only one way to find out! FIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!

If it's cokc then no Iwouldn't change a thing, if it's the lady parts then I guess as you typical slutty bisexual I've had enough of the D in my life as it is :mmm:

Can someone toss a coin or something? I don't think I have the nerves! :ninja:
Nah, I wouldn't be me. Outside of uni, I'm still 'in the closet', but ever since people at uni know, I no longer get the 'are you sure you're not gay?' question.
I don't think I'd want to stop being bi, if anything I'd want to have known I liked girls at a younger age so I could get used to the idea.
Reply 35
Definitely not. I'm perfectly happy with who I am and wouldnt change it for the world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending