The Student Room Group

F.Maths,Maths,Physics,Chem or F.Maths,Maths,Physics,English

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smd4std
yes it is.
have fun working at starbucks with your english degree xoxo

Ha, without English you would not be able to formulate your own sentence. So please, stop talking crap.
Reply 21
Original post by Cool_JordH
Ha, without English you would not be able to formulate your own sentence. So please, stop talking crap.

one does not need a degree in english to know english.
it really is a useless degree
Reply 22
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Yup. I did chemistry as AS and it was all a bit too much memorizing and not enough conceptualizing for me :dontknow:

Also, excuse my American spelling, I'm on my phone.

I did AS chemistry as well and A2 and now I'm doing a degree in chemistry. I also understand it's not for everyone. I love chem but that doesn't mean OP will. I don't understand why the others don't get this.
Original post by smd4std
one does not need a degree in english to know english.
it really is a useless degree

Ha.. Oh please, "one" does not need a degree in botany to understand how a plant works... If you take on your own ignorant perception of opinion and apply that to all degrees, then you've pretty much self-contradicted yourself, and essentially saying: all degrees are useless.

I need not have a degree to understand how to draw, understanding atoms and etc.... It can be said about all degrees.

It's what you do with these degrees after that are important and how it contributes to one's life and one's own society as a whole.

Ignorant people like you shall never learn.
Reply 24
Original post by Cool_JordH
Ha.. Oh please, "one" does not need a degree in botany to understand how a plant works... If you take on your own ignorant perception of opinion and apply that to all degrees, then you've pretty much self-contradicted yourself, and essentially saying: all degrees are useless.

I need not have a degree to understand how to draw, understanding atoms and etc.... It can be said about all degrees.

It's what you do with these degrees after that are important and how it contributes to one's life and one's own society as a whole.

Ignorant people like you shall never learn.

(Y)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest