The Student Room Group

Things you think but would never say to your teacher

Scroll to see replies

Dear Ms Saffrey,

No-one cares about your **** life, your boyfriend, or your mortgage.

I have learnt more self-teaching than you have ever taught me you whiny bitch.

Kindly **** off.

Sincerely class of 2014 :biggrin:
Reply 21
Some of...

Shut up, youve told us this 10x

Please let's move the content along a bit faster (hurray up)

Let's all call it quits and go to the cafe...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was one of the quiet kids who was never disruptive in lessons, and I hated it when teachers held the entire class back at break and lunch times because of a few disruptive kids. I really wanted to stand up for myself, ask why I should be punished for doing nothing wrong and then walk out.

I really wanted to say something and I came close a few times, but I was always too scared to do so.
I think I found the article the OP was referring to. It has some good ones in that I didn't think of.

Six things I'd never dare tell my teacher
Original post by Armadillo
This article from the Guardian on six things that you think but would never tell your teacher is quite funny!

I used to want to ask our PE teacher why he didn't put out his cigarette and come cross country running with us!

Post any other examples that you can think of!

Back in year 11 I had to complete a teacher review lesson for my social science class. It was supposed to be anonymous so I told the truth and wrote that the teaching was poor and that she banged on about her family being in the slave trade and under British rule too often. She read it and I had to admit it was me and change it.

Dam anti empire leftist.
I would've liked to tell my PE and Dance teacher to "**** off"

Dance was mandatory in years 7 and 8:unimpressed:
(edited 9 years ago)
Miss, are you pregnant?
'Michael Gove is a good egg'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending