The Student Room Group

HELP! English remark

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by LeoHX4
My university place has been confirmed but say if I went ahead with a remark and my mark did in fact go down, would this mean the uni could withdraw my place? I doubt it would go down a whole grade but ums wise, it could drop.

Did you have yours remarked? :smile:

I didn't know you had to inform your university?

I moved from 277 ums to 283 ums which brought me up to a B! :smile:

I hope if you got yours remarked it was good news!
Reply 21
Original post by Jophesxi
Did you have yours remarked? :smile:

I didn't know you had to inform your university?

I moved from 277 ums to 283 ums which brought me up to a B! :smile:

I hope if you got yours remarked it was good news!

Congratulations! :biggrin: It just goes to show how subjective English as an A Level can be (and quite annoying too!)

I'm still undecided whether or not to go ahead with a remark. I know I've missed the priority remark deadline, but I can submit for a standard remark by the 19th.

Did you get a priority remark? And I'm not too sure about the whole university scenario, it's probably just me misreading things haha.

Well done again and all the best with university :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by LeoHX4
Congratulations! :biggrin: It just goes to show how subjective English as an A Level can be (and quite annoying too!)

I'm still undecided whether or not to go ahead with a remark. I know I've missed the priority remark deadline, but I can submit for a standard remark by the 19th.

Did you get a priority remark? And I'm not too sure about the whole university scenario, it's probably just me misreading things haha.

Well done again and all the best with university :smile:

Thanks so much, you too! It could be worth doing and if your grade goes up overall, your school should refund you.

No, I requested a normal remark on the 21st August and got my script and remark (Cost £49.25 with the script but was about £35 without) on about the 5th, so about 15 days which was really fast!

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest