The Student Room Group

Subway - bad place for a first date?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Le Nombre
I was joking, you could probably hold out for more than Pizza Hut. Although maybe not with a guy who thinks Subway is an acceptable first date.

Pizza hut take ages to make their pizzas so more time to talk :3
Original post by yo radical one
It's kind of cool, how your comment here suits your display pic

B8tches say I make the best C8ck Meat Sandwich in the area. Plenty of flavour and generous on the sauce :wink:
Original post by Shellshocker93
B8tches say I make the best C8ck Meat Sandwich in the area. Plenty of flavour and generous on the sauce :wink:

Very nutritious I'm sure.
Original post by The Assassin
I reckon you should take her for a trip to the TSR headquarters instead

Dbi
Reply 24
Subway is a place where you could go with your friends for a chill out not on a date mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Suppose it's slightly better than maccies :laugh:
I second going for an alcoholic beverage or a coffee for a first date and then if it goes well go for something to eat but not a fast food restaurant. Somewhere with proper tables and not benches.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont take her to subway!!!!!
Take her somewhere nice, with a romantic scene, doesnt have to end in a bed but make her feel special. Surely she'll appreciate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Smh... If a guy ever took me to subway on a first date :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WaywardWriter
Smh... If a guy ever took me to subway on a first date :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
I spent my 20th in subway
Reply 31
This must be a troll thread...
Reply 32
Take her for a cheeky nandos and she'll let you in for a cheeky night full of fun :wink:
it's bad...but i did do skylon bar and grill for a date before and i won't reveal my bill i did leave a £170 tip the waiter didn't even blink
Cringeworthy responses aside, god yes, it's an awful place for a first date.
What? No!

KFC, sure. But Subway is really taking the piss.

I once had a guy take me out to Subway. When I found out, I used a "free refill" and poured Oasis all over him and shouted at him to never talk to me ever again.
Reply 36
No.

go somewhere like chipotle/nandos/pizza express?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat

I once had a guy take me out to Subway. When I found out, I used a "free refill" and poured Oasis all over him and shouted at him to never talk to me ever again.

First read this thinking you were serious... I just woke up, to be fair. :colondollar:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Take her for a cheeky Nando's with the lads!
Original post by Law-Hopeful
First read this thinking you were serious... I just woke up, to be fair. :colondollar:

Spoiler

No, I'm serious.

Ironically enough, I am content with McDonalds and KFC but not Subway, because it's just sandwiches. I can make better ones at home with my eyes closed, and my Southwest sauce beats theirs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending